No announcement yet.

Danny Jacobs fought Pirog, Golovkin, Quillin, Sulecki and Derevyanchenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    I guess we're back to the word "average" then.

From a list of the top 1,000 professional middleweight boxers, randomly choose 10. If Sulecki is "average" 5 boxers on that list would defeat him and 5 would not.

Truth is, it would be extremely unlikely that even 1 would.
    You’re completely over analysing this linguistically.

I don’t rate Sulecki cause his skill set is average and he’s never beaten anyone I rate.
    Get over it.

As I said: We’re done here...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I thought his Culcay win was a better one
      Fair point, Culcay was a good amateur but just can’t cut it as a pro. I think Sulecki is better suited fighting at 154, he can impose himself a lot more physically at 154 IMO

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Fair point, Culcay was a good amateur but just can’t cut it as a pro. I think Sulecki is better suited fighting at 154, he can impose himself a lot more physically at 154 IMO
        Yeah maybe. I think that Sulecki won't do much till the PBC has him fight Jermall. It would be cool to see what he could do if he had people behind him that saw him as more than just an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Yeah maybe. I think that Sulecki won't do much till the PBC has him fight Jermall. It would be cool to see what he could do if he had people behind him that saw him as more than just an opponent.
          He’d probably be better going to someone like Hearn on DAZN, it seems he’s looking to use Chicago for his shows so Sulecki could be used to draw polish fans

Comment

Most fighters want to protect their "0's" these days. Very few willing to take risks and tangle with the best. Take Charlo for example, 3 years ago he was quiet as a church mouse but now that GGG is approaching his 40's hes calling him out LMAOO

Comment

Working...
            X