• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    WTF thought yall talking anout the one by the passenger window

Buhahah that sheet right there is my avatar

dude a BScene poster just trolled me

Anybody seen siablo?
    Hahaha good ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Did anybody notice the DoubleLeftHook sticker in the upper right corner of the middle window?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
      Good catch..........

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Good catch..........
        Beech thought yo Sayoc

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Beech thought yo Sayoc
          Never that. Check my sig.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                My God. Do people on here have no shame? The right wing nut has been posting Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin, Trump talking points online for YEARS. All complete made up FAKE NEWS that he AND PEOPLE SUCH AS THOSE ON THESE FORUMS believe as true. Trump supporters are so uneducated they don’t know what is fake from real. The far right has played on your lack of education to make you believe what’s false is true, what’s right is wrong, what’s fake is real. Wake UP!

If the multitude of Trump supporters truely realized just how much they have been duped there would be an uproar like never before in this country. THINK. WAKE UP. UNDERSTAND YOU BELIEVE IN A REALITY THAT IS FALSE. YOU ARE BEING PLAYED FOR YOUR POLITICAL POWER. Those at the top are few in number so they need the lower classes to get their dirty work done. You voted them in and what’s the first thing they do...gave a huge tax break to the rich and gave you pennies in comparison. What’s the second thing they will do? They are coming for YOUR social security and social safety net. These programs were developed for people like YOU. You will work until your 70 in order to retire.
                These idiots have no ability to think critically.
                They’re like fresh lambs led to the slaughter.
                Then they’ll look back and wonder why things have changed for the worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  This is why I like Ben. He'll call bs out on either side.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Its funny to me we still know nothing about the Vegas shooter. The guy shoots up a country concert. Who was his targets? What party was he?

We know more about this guy in 4 days than we do about the Vegas shooter in over a year. FBI hasnt said chit, why?
                    There's a ton of conspiracy theories on that incident. Its turning into the new 9/11. I've heard so much bs on that that when they do come out with a story no one is gonna buy it cuz the story has already been written & they took too long.

And one simple & basic reason I think they are slow on info is cuz the LVPD were a bunch of b^tches. They coulda saved a bunch of peoples' lives if they'd have broken into this room & engaged this guy. But they thought about their own lives for a lil too long before they went to go get this mfer (who was dead by the time they got there lol). You know the police f#cked up good if police are on the scene & a guy is still shooting at citizens minutes later.

This is sorta like that Parkland shooting in that way. Police on the scene & more kids got killed that didn't need to die if the police woulda did there job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      There's a ton of conspiracy theories on that incident. Its turning into the new 9/11. I've heard so much bs on that that when they do come out with a story no one is gonna buy it cuz the story has already been written & they took too long.

And one simple & basic reason I think they are slow on info is cuz the LVPD were a bunch of b^tches. They coulda saved a bunch of peoples' lives if they'd have broken into this room & engaged this guy. But they thought about their own lives for a lil too long before they went to go get this mfer (who was dead by the time they got there lol). You know the police f#cked up good if police are on the scene & a guy is still shooting at citizens minutes later.

This is sorta like that Parkland shooting in that way. Police on the scene & more kids got killed that didn't need to die if the police woulda did there job.
                      Mate, he was a nutter with lots of weapons who killed lots of innocents

Sometimes the truth is the hardest thing for people to believe

Comment

Working...
                      X