Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
    espn puts alot of promotion out for lomachenko who is NOT on Bud's level
    but **** i forgot that Bud was even fighting this weekend
    I think it’s not really a case of ESPN saying Lomachenko’s necessarily better. I think it’s more of them thinking that Lomachenko has a more eye catching, unique style that he would pull in better numbers and so they put more effort in promoting him.

Idk. Just my thoughts. I don’t even know if it’s true or not.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      I think it’s not really a case of ESPN saying Lomachenko’s necessarily better. I think it’s more of them thinking that Lomachenko has a more eye catching, unique style that he would pull in better numbers and so they put more effort in promoting him.

Idk. Just my thoughts. I don’t even know if it’s true or not.
      im not too sho but i dont think loma pulls in better #'s than bud he dont even fill up regular arenas over here in the united snakes
      he definitely isnt a "star".
      he's too old to try to market & build as of now he may have reached his peak of marketability unless he fights Mikey Garcia

Comment

I think we know why.

Comment

It is embarrassing, and damned annoying, how poorly promoted this fight was.

But anyone saying that Loma isn't at the same level is just a damned fool.

I don't care if someone has Bud at #1 and Loma a close second, or if they have it the other way around. But flapping gums saying crap like 'Loma isn't at the same level' just plain and simple DKSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
            When is Crawford going to fight someone where he isn't a 10-1 favorite? This is getting ridiculous

Dudes best 2 wins are Gamboa and Horn lmao and Bud is over 30 and those are his best wins? Are you kidding me..
            Who is Errol Spence best two win
            I'll wait.....
            Last edited by greeneye99; 10-10-2018, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              It is embarrassing, and damned annoying, how poorly promoted this fight was.

But anyone saying that Loma isn't at the same level is just a damned fool.

I don't care if someone has Bud at #1 and Loma a close second, or if they have it the other way around. But flapping gums saying crap like 'Loma isn't at the same level' just plain and simple DKSAB.
              Bruh
              Just because You didn't know about the fight this Wknd doesn't mean it wasn't promoted properly
              Get your casual boxing game up
              Watch some boxing Podcast
              Go on other boxing websites besides this site

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                Crawford is nowhere near Roy Jones Jr. in his prime. Roy actually fought some good fighters. Had to stop reading after that utter nonsense.
                You can read?
                I'm shocked lol

Comment

Terence Crawford is defending the WBO crown against the undefeated former interim jr. welterweight champion, young prime Jose Benavidez :

I just cant believe this moment is finally here, really this fight should of been for the undisputed championship of the world at 140 before Jose got shot and was sidelined ; thereby opening the door for Broner, Burns, and Indongo to get their hands on the WBA jr. welterweight title.

Eventually, like they say 'The cream rises to the top' it really don't matter who held the WBA, T-RAW P4P was going to take it off them, it was only a matter of time ; so it is once again at welterweight, these chumps are just holding Terence Crawfords belts!

These welterweights are sad, they been hanging around this stagnant division for who knows how long, doing nothing but dropping belts and DUCKING! but take a look at the three-weight undisputed, P4P #1. Already lineal at 147 in his first fight at the weight! Putting these boys to shame, NOBODY DOES IT BETTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    P4P da best doe. Owns da 147lb. block doe. . He is the definition of a hype job bum beater. Inactive and blown up Gamboa put him on queer street while having a big size disadvantage. Signed to Top Rank and bum ass ESPN... They want da best fights doe . Typical Top Rank bull**** of making bum fights, say you want the best fights, and hope morons say you're being ducked.
                    A Born HATER
                    Smh

No life

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                      You can read?
                      I'm shocked lol
                      Sure I can read. No child left behind wasn't made for me and my people. I'm no . You should change your name to browneye because you're **** just like Crawford's resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X