Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Pacquiao: I Was Scared? You Didn't Want To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence said in an interview that TR was protecting Crawford. He said "Why Arum didn't give Pacquiao to Crawford he gave him to Horn?" Which was a good question.

Comment

Pacs team wanted 20 million for the Crawford fight and Bob wasn't about to guarantee that kind of money.

As if Pac, who's fought everyone and Crawford, who's a beast are afraid of each other. Money talks and Mannys team wanted the pay to match the risk at this point in his career. Bob wouldn't pony up probably because he knew the fight wouldn't make any money at the time.

I bet he wishes he had Manny fight one of Loma or Crawford now as neither guy seems to have a huge name to add to their record unless they get Garcia or Spence who both do business with PBC.

The business of boxing never fails to disappoint us fans unfortunately

Comment

Ouch! Crawford with the backhand to Pacquiao

Comment

at this point pacquaio still beats Crawford imo. Crawfords main butter is fighting south paw vs orthodox fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
            Educated guess because of Arum's history.
            (Its his M.O. to face his EX biggest star Vs. His current biggest star)
            Arum originally wanted Pacquiao to fight Crawford but after watching Crawford decimate Postal Roach said no, Crawford was too much for Pacquiao and instead fought Horn. Bob's next consideration was Loma but he was still at 130 and didn't think there was any point in fighting Pac at a catch weight in this late stage in his career.

Comment

Crawford beats pac at this point might even stop him. I would rather see Crawford vs Danny Garcia or any top welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                at this point pacquaio still beats Crawford imo. Crawfords main butter is fighting south paw vs orthodox fighters.
                Pacquiao of old might have been a fight but today he's lucky if he gets past Broner. Pacquiao is just too old, he's a shell of what he was and they're using him. Watch and see, they're using him and when they've used up his name they'll toss him aside.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post
                  Crawford beats pac at this point might even stop him. I would rather see Crawford vs Danny Garcia or any top welterweight.
                  Agreed, I hate seeing Pacquiao being used up like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight champion Terence Crawford has reacted to the recent statements from World Boxing Association "regular" welterweight champion (WBA) Manny Pacquiao, who rejected any talk that he avoided a potential fight with Crawford.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

not commenting on who would win.....

but I don't think there is any truth whatsoever in the story that Crawford was scared to take that fight

he had everything to gain from that matchup

Comment

If Crawford wanted to fight the best and biggest names
                      then he would not have re-signed with Top Rank when he
                      had the opportunity to leave.

Comment

Working...
                      X