Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone a good judge of character?

Joshua speaking truth here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0CZcwsUq9Y

Wilder been avoiding for ages, it's easy to look at these guys and see who is the loudmouth liar and who is genuinely making the fights and the effort.

Wilder has a signed contract folks, for 90,000 at Wembley Stadium in the Spring - do you get that?

How can anyone not see Wilder is the duck?

AJ and Hearn are/were ducking. i believe they would take the fight in April but they didn't want it for this upcoming fight. The fact Povetkin was even on an AJ undercard/Hearn event tells you all you need to know about their intentions for the next fight. You wouldn't just stick any mandatory on your card unless you were certain to fight them next.

They didn't want the wilder fight any sooner than it needed to be, that is for sure. AJ also did go back on his word about "give me $50m and i'll sign tomorrow".

As i say though, i do think they would make the fight for April, but they definitely avoided it for the upcoming one.

They need to make a proper offer though, not a flat fee. Hearn and Arum called Golden Boy out for that old flatfee bull**** offer that they made to GGG for the Canelo fight, but now Hearn is doing the same.
    Last edited by TheBigLug; 09-12-2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Do you not understand WIlder does not have to accept a damn flat fee of $15 million???

Comment

get over it, Wilder has moved on to Fury and will make a bigger name for himself...you should be focused on Povetkin man

Comment

Wilder's stock is at an all time high and AJ can't even get people to care that he's got a major fight coming up so I guess the public already decided who they believed.

You guys with these garbage threads (both Wilder fans and AJ fans) are just making noise. You're not going to convince a single person at this point so STFU and talk about the good fights that are actually happening.

Comment

**** thread. You had AJ saying the fight was years away. Then later on Eddie hearns dad says it. Now AJ is saying Wilder only has about 2 years left. It's easy to see who don't want it and they are waiting Wilder out. They want him to get beat or get old.

Comment

AJ sounds very shook of Wilder or should I say Hearn.

Comment

Wilder is a ducker. He'd rather cherrypick Fury than fight the real champ.

Comment

I'm a pretty good judge of character, but the real question is why do British people have such whack teeth? Like damn, there's something wrong in the air or water over there

Comment

Because just like you say you are a good judge of character someone else can say the same about themselves and say AJ is ducking Wilder. See how easy that is?

Comment

Working...
                    X