Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gg hasnt faced this level of speed and slickness,,

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      Brook doesn't have to add a lot of weight.

GGG on fight night rehydrate only 1 division and usually is 168.

Brook rehydrate 2 divisions and usually comes in around 160.

So he should only add a few pounds at best.

Brook won't have to rehydrate a lot like when he makes 147 and it will help him to be in great shape and bring a lot of energy and so speed IMO.

Obviously GGG will wear Brook down.
      Brook rehydrates to 156, Golovkin 170. These are fight night weights, not make believe weights to suit your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
        Brook rehydrates to 156, Golovkin 170. These are fight night weights, not make believe weights to suit your agenda.
        STFU, I'm an honnest poster and never bring wrong facts unless i'm mistaking.

168.6 vs Lemieux you can check, for Brook, I didn't find official sources but just his own team saying they rehydrate OVER 160 pounds and could fight at 154.

Where did you find the 156 source?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          STFU, I'm an honnest poster and never bring wrong facts unless i'm mistaking.

168.6 vs Lemieux you can check, for Brook, I didn't find official sources but just his own team saying they rehydrate OVER 160 pounds and could fight at 154.

Where did you find the 156 source?
          Showtime weight 156 Brook, 158 Porter.

HBO weight 170 Golovkin, 175 Lemieux. Golovkin weighed 171 for Wade. 173 for Rubio.

The 168.6 is the IBF 2nd day weigh in weight. Brook also has to do that and isn't allowed to weigh more than 157.

Comment

I'm hopeful Kell can pull off the monumental upset, but if not, of course not.

Why anyone would laugh about a KO baffles me. I really wanted Sergio to beat Paul Williams, but I didn't celebrate that win at all until Paul was up and ok.

Comment

No I give him 100% respect for taking this fight and will be rooting for him.

Comment

Working...
              X