Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamal Khashoggi, saudi journalist, murdered in Turkey by Saudis.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    The technology is improving all the time, and as long and after two years, you have free energy till the product expires even with the technology you were referring to.

https://news.energysage.com/solar-pa...-solar-energy/

Also crude is not used for energy, it has to be refined and processed, plus the transportation and the pipelines built. How long till the oil pay back the initial cost of that infrastructure?

I friend of mine has solar panels and he can sell the excess energy back to the grid, for cash.

Everyone can buy solar panels, we all can't have an oil well in our garden.

It would be personally beneficial for us to lose our reliance on energy companies for out energy too.
    Agreed. We’ll get better at it. And then we’ll get better at that. I was just pointing out that all these technologies are still dependent upon oil. Albeit, much smaller amounts. Still, most people are unaware to this.

Now here’s the really funny part...lol. For every power plant that goes up they need to build solar fields as well as wind energy so we’re not reliant on just one source and to allow for fair business, I guess. So we’re not just doubling down on our carbon footprint, we’re tripling down..hahaha.

About your friend, has he sold any energy back yet? I’ve heard that, and I have a buddy who has panels and he said that’s not exactly how it works. I can’t remember his explaination though.

America should adopt a visa program at the border where everybody who wants to come here and be a Citizen should have to pedal a bike to produce energy for “X” amount of time....Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Agreed. We’ll get better at it. And then we’ll get better at that. I was just pointing out that all these technologies are still dependent upon oil. Albeit, much smaller amounts. Still, most people are unaware to this.

Now here’s the really funny part...lol. For every power plant that goes up they need to build solar fields as well as wind energy so we’re not reliant on just one source and to allow for fair business, I guess. So we’re not just doubling down on our carbon footprint, we’re tripling down..hahaha.

About your friend, has he sold any energy back yet? I’ve heard that, and I have a buddy who has panels and he said that’s not exactly how it works. I can’t remember his explaination though.

America should adopt a visa program at the border where everybody who wants to come here and be a Citizen should have to pedal a bike to produce energy for “X” amount of time....Problem solved.

Not sure, you might have a different system in America.
      On hot day he just watches his power meter and thinks of the free money he is getting.

The panels these days can use light and thermal energy

If every house had them, they would not need many of the power plants.

They are also able to put solar panels on road. You don't need field when you got highways already.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Nah man. America has reduced its dependency on Saudi oil especially with the huge natural gas reserves that they have discovered.
        Frakking too

Ppl forget usa has tons of oil

We were saudi Arabia before Saudi Arabia

Thing is we shut down a lot because it's cheaper to buy

But as we develop technology (like frakking) it gets cheap to get our oil again and we produce more

It's a cycle

Comment

Comment

Saudi Arabia’s public prosecutor is seeking the death penalty for five out of 11 suspects charged in the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, his office said on Thursday, as the kingdom tries to overcome its biggest political crisis in a generation.
            https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKCN1NK1AX

Comment

Alright, as long as the one being charged are not merely scapegoats.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Alright, as long as the one being charged are not merely scapegoats.

Nothing will happen to their leader though.

Comment

This chit is just awful. That said, how many people die from Governments around the world. Why all the sudden is everyone so concerned about one man?

I hope they get to the bottom of this but dont you think we should oppose everyone that does this kind of thing? I mean Im pretty sure you can nail China on some shady chit.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    This chit is just awful. That said, how many people die from Governments around the world. Why all the sudden is everyone so concerned about one man?

I hope they get to the bottom of this but dont you think we should oppose everyone that does this kind of thing? I mean Im pretty sure you can nail China on some shady chit.

That one man was a journalist who was murdered in an embassy by hitmen controlled by the head of a foreign state.

If they get away with doing this, what else will happen around the world?

Should the worlds news and media not be concerned that they could be killed for the same reasons if this sets a precedent?

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                      That one man was a journalist who was murdered in an embassy by hitmen controlled by the head of a foreign state.

If they get away with doing this, what else will happen around the world?

Should the worlds news and media not be concerned that they could be killed for the same reasons if this sets a precedent?
                      No, sure they should.

My point is this stuff happens all the time.
                      I mean look at what Russia did. Yeah we "punished them" and so did other countries but did it REALLY hurt them? Its for show and will be bushiness as usual soon enough.

When countries have things others want and will screw with their economy nothing much will happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X