• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranny right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      Tranny right now

Travestyny, the DUCK, just got annihilated!!

Comment

• more CAN/COULD statements from Travestyny, the DUCK!!!

Travestyny

I've explained this to you the same way the court explained it to the athlete. That you still can't understand is on you. The athlete never brings up threshold substances, but only points to a threshold for BAP. The court says clearly, there are no threshold criteria, because this is not a threshold substance. Just like I told you.

You tried to then say there could still be threshold criteria because of the BAP,

but the court shut you down!!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

Comment

• FINALLY IT'S OVER!

PROOF THAT I ACCEPTED ADP02'S CHALLENGE AND HE DUCKED OUT!

Originally posted by travestyny
          OH IS THAT WHAT I WAS IMPLYING? REALLY? I HAVE ENOUGH PROOF TO SHOW THAT YOU KEPT IMPLYING THAT THERE CAN BE A THRESHOLD ABOVE WHICH THERE IS rEPO. SO LET'S SEE WHICH SIDE THE JUDGES AGREE WITH.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!!

FEEL FREE TO PHRASE IT ANY WAY YOU WANT. I'M DAMN SURE GOING TO SHOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY 'CAN'!

ONLY 2 CHANGES.

1. WE BOTH AGREE TO ALL OF THE JUDGES. NOT WE BOTH PICK ONE JUDGE, YOU DUMB FVVCK. THAT WOULD END IN A DRAW MOST LIKELY.

2. PERMANENT BAN IS TO BE UPHELD BY THE MODS. AND IS JUST THAT. PERMANENT. NO USING AN ALT OF ANY KIND. EVER.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. LET'S GO!
          WASSUP PVSSY BOY. COME GET IT!
          LMAOOOOO. THIS DUDE IS REALLY DUCKING HIS OWN CHALLENGE. WOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

ADP IS BOWING DOWN HARD AS FVVCK RIGHT NOW. LOOK AT THIS SHlT!!!!!!!!!

I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!

IT'S TRULY OVER NOW!!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU. NOW TRULY FOR MY FINAL WORDS. AHEM, AHEM!!!!!

ADP AT LAST BOWED COMPLETELY DOWN TODAY. HE WENT OUT WITHOUT A FIGHT. THE PVSSY KEPT CHALLENGING ME TO THINGS THAT HE THOUGHT HE COULD SKEW AND WIN, SINCE HE HAS NEVER GOTTEN OVER HIS 4-0 DECAPITATION. I MEAN, MAYBE I WOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY IF I HAD NO HEAD. THIS VICTORY WAS EASIER THAN THE FIRST TIME. I MEAN, THE FIRST TIME I WON 4-0. BUT THIS TIME HE DIDN'T EVEN STEP UP TO THE PLATE.

IN CONCLUSION, Spoon23, YOU CAN SUCK A DlCK. Vadrigar., YOU CAN SUCK A DlCK. WesternChamp, I THINK YOU'RE PERMANENTLY BANNED...SUCKING DlCK. AND PROBABLY GOT PERMANENTLY BANNED FOR SUCKING DlCK.

MOST OF ALL. ADP02. I OWN YOU BlTCH. IT WAS A DUMB MOVE FOR YOU TO BOW OUT OF YOUR OWN CHALLENGE. BUT WHAT COULD YOU DO. ONCE YOU KNEW THAT MY QUOTATIONS BACK ME UP, AND YOUR QUOTATIONS REVEAL THAT YOU ARE WRONG, YOU HAD TO TUCK YOUR TAIL LIKE A BROKE DlCK DOG. NOW, NOT ONLY DO I HAVE 4-0 WINNING RIGHTS OVER YOU, BUT I ALSO HAVE PROOF THAT YOU TRULY DUCKED YOUR OWN CHALLENGE (SEE THE QUOTATIONS ABOVE).

AFTER MONTHS OF THIS ONGOING AND OVER 100 PAGES, WE SEE THAT ADP IS NOTHING BUT A BET WELCHING, DUCKING, DEFLECTING, PVSSSY. I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL JOIN ME IN KICKING THE SHlT OUT OF HIM WHENEVER WE SEE HIM AROUND THE FORUM.

GO LICK PACMAN'S TAINT, ADP. YOU'RE BETTER AT THAT THAN UNDERSTANDING DRUG TESTING. BY THE WAY, YOUR MAYWEATHER CONSPIRACY THEORY WAS DESTROYED! LMAOOOOOO! PACMAN HATES YOU FOR YOUR LOSS! KILL YOURSELF!

YOU'RE SPOON 2.0. ALL OF THAT WORK...JUST TO DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGE IN THE END. OVER 100 PAGES WITH ME SAYING PLENTY OF TIMES THAT I ACCEPT AND IN THE END SAYING I ACCEPT TO ANY CHALLENGE THE WAY YOU WANT TO PHRASE IT, TELLING YOU TO USE YOUR COVETED 'CAN', AND YOU BOW OUT. THAT HAS GOT TO HURT YOUR MINIONS FEELINGS. LMAO!

THAT'S THE END. PAY YOUR DEBT SCUMBAG. IT'S OVER! YOU'RE NOW FREE TO KEEP CRYING ALONE IN YOUR PADDED ROOM!

R.I.P, MY BET WELCHING 4-0 LOSING BlTCH. I HOPE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON, BUT IF 6 PEOPLE (4 UNBIASED JUDGES, ME, AND YES, INCLUDING DOSUMPTHIN WHO OWNED YOU DEVASTATINGLY) COULDN'T TEACH YOU THIS, I DOUBT YOU HAVE THE APTITUDE TO COMPREHEND THIS, SON!

Last edited by travestyny; 09-12-2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Spoon23...

I hope you enjoyed the show. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SUCK A DlCK YOU DUMB BlTCHESSSSSS. STAY IN YOUR PLACE NEXT TIME. YOU AND YOUR PVSSY FRIEND. IT'S OVERRRRRR!

R.I.P.

Comment

• DUCKY, did you read this post? It is cringe worthy!

You basically left no doubt.

You said that EPO testing could NOT have threshold type test criteria because it is not a threshold substance, !!!!

KABADINGABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

more CAN/COULD statements from Travestyny, the DUCK!!!

Travestyny

I've explained this to you the same way the court explained it to the athlete. That you still can't understand is on you. The athlete never brings up threshold substances, but only points to a threshold for BAP. The court says clearly, there are no threshold criteria, because this is not a threshold substance. Just like I told you.

You tried to then say there could still be threshold criteria because of the BAP,

but the court shut you down!!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

The DUCK just got KO'd!!!!

via GIPHY

Comment

• [/I]
                Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                [SIZE="3"]DUCKY, did you read this post? It is cringe worthy!
                DUCKY....

DID YOU READ WHERE I ACCEPTED YOUR CHALLENGE AND YOU BOWED DOWN.

GAME OVER.

OH, AND NOW THAT YOU OFFICIALLY DUCKED YOUR OWN CHALLENGE....GIVE ME THOSE POINTS, BlTCH!
                Last edited by travestyny; 09-12-2018, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Poor DUCKY doesn't even realize that he LOST this on PAGE #1 thread #1 !!!

Not long after, I declared DUCKY the CHEAT and LIAR that he is. I told DUCKY in his face that he would not be accepting my challenge based on the topic/scope presented!

That meant that you DID LIE and CHEAT!!!

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

You said you accepted and I could have demolished you with the below but the win is not really that important. It would have been a bonus.... Once I explained to you my examples below, you QUACKED because you knew that you were SCRWD!!!!

ADP02

Anything from the start of EPO testing which was circa 2000 up to today is part of the scope. That is, the scope is not based on today's testing of EPO only. Evidence from any period can be used to come to their conclusion (YES or NO).

That is,
                  if an EPO test was deemed as a threshold type test criteria at any 1 time during any period (eg. year 2000) (eg 2. year 2018) means a YES, it CAN, else it is a NO, it cannot.

So it is not based on anything theoretically possible in
                  the future but whether there was evidence at one point in time.

Like I said from the start. If I beat you, I wanted to do it fair with you knowing and accepting exactly what is stated.

You knew what this was about, so that is why you have DUCKED now for a historic record breaking 160+ pages!!!!

Travestyny, will hold this record!

Nice work, DUCKY!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

Comment

• THIS DUDE MUST BE LONELY OR SOMETHING!!!!

WHAT PART of ME ACCEPTING YOUR CHALLENGE AND YOU DECLINING YOUR CHALLENGE DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

LET ME TELL YOU HOW THIS WORK. AS YOU KEPT SAYING, YOU CHALLENGED ME. I ACCEPTED. IF YOU DUCK OUT. LMAOOOOO. THAT'S WORSE THAN THAT TIME YOU ASKED ME FOR A DRAW!

THREAD IS OVER NOW, SON. YOU BOWED DOWN. REST IN PEACE! BUT PAY THAT DEBT, YA HEAR!? DON’T WORRY, I’LL BE AROUND TO CLOWN YOU ABOUT THIS AND THAT 4-0 LOSS. BEST BELIEVE THAT

COULDA, WOULDA, SHOULDA...BUT IN THE END, YOU BOWED DOWN!

Last edited by travestyny; 09-12-2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• TRAVESTYNY has said on many occasions that EPO testing CANNOT have threshold type test criteria.

He has stated that it is because of his interpretation from the CAS panel's statements from a 2003 case. Travestyny believes that the CAS panel's statements meant that only threshold susbtances can have threshold type test criteria. WOW!

Travestyny and ADP02 have accepted the following challenge:

The judges will be verifying based on the challenge on the topic/scope stated here, who is right:
                      "Can EPO have a threshold type test criteria associated to its testing process?"

Judges duties: They will decide whether it can or cannot: YES it can or NO it cannot.

YES it can - ADP02 wins
                      NO it cannot - Travestyny wins

The exclusions that we agreed to:
                      - ABP testing related to EPO testing.
                      - Other non-threshold susbtances.

Anything from the start of EPO testing which was circa 2000 up to today is part of the scope. That is, the scope is not based on today's testing of EPO only. Evidence from any period can be used to come to their conclusion (YES or NO). That is, if an EPO test was deemed as a threshold type test criteria at any 1 time during any period (eg. year 2000) (eg 2. year 2018) means a YES, it CAN, else it is a NO, it cannot. So it is not based on anything theoretically possible in the future but whether there was evidence at one point in time.

Travestyny used a case based on 2003 events to conclude that EPO testing did not and cannot ever have any threshold type test associated to it. Travestyny said that anyone that has ever said that there was were wrong. Travestyny based it on his interpretation of the CAS panel's statement. This will be included later.

ADP02 disagrees with Travestyny's interpretation since ADP02 believes that there have been threshold type tests related to EPO testing.

Both sides will have the opportunity to explain their side on why they believe that there was a threshold type test criteria (ADP02) or why there never was a threshold type test criteria (Travestyny) related to EPO testing.

CLOWN, the above is what this challenge/topic/scope is about!

I have been waiting for close to 160+ pages DUCKer!

Are you accepting this in it's entirety?

or are you still doing the QUACK, QUACK, QUACK?

Comment

Working...
                      X