Comments Thread For: Wilder Advises Whyte To Eliminate Hearn, Sign With PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=fullers;19486902]
    Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    What World title has Wilder ever fought for? What World title is he fighting for? Errr the WBC. He's the wbc world champion. The same one Muhammed Ali, tyson, Lewis, Louis won. What the hell
    He lost that his last fight due to baby oil.lol

Comment

• Originally posted by fullers View Post
      four belts??? So he's already won the wbc that Wilder currently has. I think you need the education my friend, as well as a spell check. He's got three belts. You're obviously a big fan to not know that lmao
      He has 4 belts you might not recognise the other one as many don’t but he has 4 belts

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        He has 4 belts you might not recognise the other one as many don’t but he has 4 belts
        in that case I have one too. Its not recognised by anyone but I have it

Comment

in that case I have one too. Its not recognised by anyone but I have it
          You said he had 3 belts and even laughed thinking you were clever I informed you he had 4 , WBA, IBF,WBO,IBO now you are talking nonsense about you have a belt. Come back stronger on a next thread perhaps? I always give opportunities

Comment

four belts??? So he's already won the wbc that Wilder currently has. I think you need the education my friend, as well as a spell check. He's got three belts. You're obviously a big fan to not know that lmao
            On fight night he rolls out with his 4 world title belts.
            If you decide to see three. That's your fvvking business.
            You really need some lessons.

Comment

• That to home boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                On fight night he rolls out with his 4 world title belts.
                If you decide to see three. That's your fvvking business.
                You really need some lessons.
                He can roll out with whatever he wants. There's four hw belts and Wilder has the most prestigious wbc. You do the maths

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  You said he had 3 belts and even laughed thinking you were clever I informed you he had 4 , WBA, IBF,WBO,IBO now you are talking nonsense about you have a belt. Come back stronger on a next thread perhaps? I always give opportunities
                  come back stronger? You flip flop like no one's business. First you said he had four belts then you said one isn't recognised, now you're saying he has four belts again. Which one is it. Your confused. There's four hw belts. The most prestigious one the wbc is Wilders, so you do the maths. It's not difficult. You spend your life trolling people on this site and always end up sounding embarrassed.

Comment

come back stronger? You flip flop like no one's business. First you said he had four belts then you said one isn't recognised, now you're saying he has four belts again. Which one is it. Your confused. There's four hw belts. The most prestigious one the wbc is Wilders, so you do the maths. It's not difficult. You spend your life trolling people on this site and always end up sounding embarrassed.
                    Hold on,how many belts does Joshua have?? There are Five heavyweight belts amigo. 5 belts , so you saying Four hw belts is incorrect. I’m only trying to assist you please do not take my correction personally. I made you aware of your spelling so you would never spell that word wrong again. You can’t be using words you can’t spell. I imagine it embarrassed you especially when you clowned someone the post before about their spelling Lmao...clown
                    Last edited by Noelanthony; 02-04-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                      It's quite funny though... With 327mil person roaming the streets of America, after 40 fights, wilder couldn't break into ppv even with the green belt on his waist.
                      It took the intervention of a rehab patient that was discharged before time to get him that American exposure.
                      So what's the use of 327mil people if the organisers have to give out free tickets to fill in the arena of a renounce champ.
                      The truth is Wilder was brought along very carefully due to his amateur inexperience. He was not ready for the top fighters until recently. Every top notch fighter Wilder now faces is a risk but not necessarily a loss. Had Wilder's journey as a heavyweight been less guided he probably would have lost already, so it is working out the best for him financially. All of my population comments were attempts at humor.

Comment

Working...
                      X