Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is Golovkin not interested in a trilogy fight ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    These delusional fans...seriously hope you guys are involved in some type of counseling.

It's okay to like people, fighters, whatever, but it becomes unhealthy when you start distorting reality to fit your perception of them.

Gennady Golovkin is 0-1-1 against Canelo. There is no 2-0 or 1-1 or 1-0-1. He lost and drew. Those are the facts.

Gennady Golovkin did not want to face Canelo a 3rd time. Reasons are unknown, but it was Gennady who did not want the fight. Those are the facts.

Gennady has fought 5 champion fighters (boxers that were champions before fighting Gennady, while fighting Gennady, or ever went on after fighting Gennady) in his 40 professional bouts all of which occurred at 160 pounds. By any objective standard - this is horrible. I'm not comparing it to Canelo or anyone in particular, but that's horrible.
    When your guy gets screwed and it won’t be canelo since him and the judges are obviously bff’s, you will cry robbery so don’t act like it doesn’t happen it happened with canelo against trout , Floyd’s unanimous decision, and Lara. boxing is a business more than a sport but you can tell who wins if you have half a brain and arnt a comeplete d rider, Golovkin clearly won 8-4 BOTH FIGHTS.

Comment

I thought he won both fights by a slim margin. Both fights were very entertaining. I don't think that he is going to make the kind of money he did with Canelo anywhere else. I don't know why he wouldn't take a third fight.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        When your guy gets screwed and it won’t be canelo since him and the judges are obviously bff’s, you will cry robbery so don’t act like it doesn’t happen it happened with canelo against trout , Floyd’s unanimous decision, and Lara. boxing is a business more than a sport but you can tell who wins if you have half a brain and arnt a comeplete d rider, Golovkin clearly won 8-4 BOTH FIGHTS.
        This is the problem with Gennady fans and why I call them Trump supporters. They are too biased to reason with and call any objective data/information "fake news".

There's so much wrong with this post that it would take too long to point out unless the person is open to "facts" and "evidence".

Otherwise keep on living in Trump Land and being delusional

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
          He never going to win a decision against cash cow Canelo
          Totally agree, he will never going to get the W in a close fight unless he stops Canelo. GGG should instead fight Charlo or rematch Jacobs or maybe move up to 168 and fight Plant.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            what is up with Golovkin..... ?

he spent his lifetime blathering on about his " dream "

his " dream " about unification, and becoming undisputed

what we know.....

1) Golovkin has refused to lift his little finger to make a meaningful fight..... perfect example, Cotto..... wtf?..... Golovkin should have fought Cotto for the WBC title, missing that fight is a shameful representation of his entire career

2) Saunders..... Golovkin had THREE opportunities to make that fight, the last opportunity being an absolute no-brainer..... but, nope

3) Derevyanchenko..... WTF ?.....

what happened to Golovkin's " dream "..... ?

4) and now, Canelo..... ?????

Golovkin has no interest whatsoever in fighting Canelo to get his titles back..... let alone pocketing that HUGE DAZN payday

WTF ?..... WHY NOT ?????
            He knows he can’t win on the cards and he can’t knock him out so why take the fight? Money would be the only reason and although I admit he turned into money Golovkin real quick I think the two loses took a lot out of him mentally

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
              Feel the same, but I do want to see him fight again.

So where the hell is he? Haven't heard anything from him.
              I saw him in Santa Monica a while back and he just didn’t look the same. He looked defeated. The two losses took too much from him mentally

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                Maybe the negotiation backfired. He held out for too long and Canelo realized he didn't need him.

It's very obvious by now that the unification wasn't what he was after. It was the payday. He got two paydays against Canelo that have set him for life.
                No. Canelo needed GGG because his first fight on DAZN bombed. The most money and biggest fight they could have made was GGGvsCanelo 3. Its like Andrade said. Canelo cant fight bums the whole time.

That's why they're now taking a "risk" with Jacobs.

But Jacob's isnt gonna do anything and I'm just laughing my ass off. Oscar claiming **** like, Jacob's is the 2nd best at 160 when hes clearly not. That's how you know they're desperate saying **** as laughable as that.

How can Jacob's be 2nd best when he has a clear L against GGG?

GGG got smart. It's what I would do. Every saw GGG clearly win the first fight and most people was GGG edge out the 2nd. But both times he got screwed.

Why would you screw yourself a THIRD TIME? Even for all the money in the world?

Canelo fans dont even have the balls acknowledge that you cannot win a decision against Canelo. Its IMPOSSIBLE. Even when he got DOMINATED by floyd he still had a draw on one card turning a UD into a SD like it was even close.

What's that saying? Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  I saw him in Santa Monica a while back and he just didn’t look the same. He looked defeated. The two losses took too much from him mentally
                  Theres a saying for that, its called "having your soul taken" because you gambled your legacy on beating a smaller guy & lost so fairly your own trainer admitted it afterward,& because ggg fought the same way he was crying about & got destroyed to the body in both fights by a combined margin of 117 body shots(all power) to 12,he can never show his face in Mexico again after that shameful "running" he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    This is the problem with Gennady fans and why I call them Trump supporters. They are too biased to reason with and call any objective data/information "fake news".

There's so much wrong with this post that it would take too long to point out unless the person is open to "facts" and "evidence".

Otherwise keep on living in Trump Land and being delusional
                    Dumbest comparison I ever seen I’m the furthest thing from a trump supporter you’re reaching in your head trying to group people togather it’s d rider tendencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                      No. Canelo needed GGG because his first fight on DAZN bombed. The most money and biggest fight they could have made was GGGvsCanelo 3. Its like Andrade said. Canelo cant fight bums the whole time.

That's why they're now taking a "risk" with Jacobs.

But Jacob's isnt gonna do anything and I'm just laughing my ass off. Oscar claiming **** like, Jacob's is the 2nd best at 160 when hes clearly not. That's how you know they're desperate saying **** as laughable as that.

How can Jacob's be 2nd best when he has a clear L against GGG?

GGG got smart. It's what I would do. Every saw GGG clearly win the first fight and most people was GGG edge out the 2nd. But both times he got screwed.

Why would you screw yourself a THIRD TIME? Even for all the money in the world?

Canelo fans dont even have the balls acknowledge that you cannot win a decision against Canelo. Its IMPOSSIBLE. Even when he got DOMINATED by floyd he still had a draw on one card turning a UD into a SD like it was even close.

What's that saying? Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.
                      This is the kind of thinking of a typical GGG fan.

First off:

Canelo is #1 at MW

GGG #2

Jacobs #3

Any other rankings are W R O N G

And if you think GGG "clearly" beat Danny Jacobs than you should be posting at Check Hook Boxing or some other troll place

Comment

Working...
                      X