No announcement yet.

Tom Loeffler implying Canelo is still using PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R-C View Post
    Tom can't "can make sure" because testing supposed to be random, or am I missing something here?
    I'm confused about a schedule random test myself

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I'm confused about a schedule random test myself
      Yup and he already getting roasted online and changing his story

So now it wasn't canelo who did anything wrong it was VADA who he said before the fight are the best and most honest drug testers...now he is saying that VADA is corrupt and hiding and covering up positive tests. LMAO

The shyt he saying makes no phuking sense if that were the case then why wouldn't they just cover up the clenbetrol result early in the year? SMH at how foolish loeffler najing himself look.
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 11-18-2018, 12:04 AM.

Comment

I know you’re resourceful. Do you have that pic of gg leaving the airport and loeffler carrying his bags by any chance

It’s prob from 2 years ago

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat and ugly ginger

Comment

HE is, I told u before and will tell again. NO human b finds stamina all of a sudden.

Comment

A schedule random test....
              What is that all about?

I'm guessing they give you a window or something in which they're gonna test... say sometime during the week post fight.

Not sure how that makes sense - really the way to do it would be a urine / IV blood test immediately post fight... though I can see how some fighters might not be happy about that. I always assumed that would be the way it's done. What's the point in testing a few days later? Lotta short acting drugs (like many stimulants) would have cleared the system within a coupla days.

Are we supposed to understand that the fighters weren't tested at all post fight? Is that normal? That would seem to be a glaring loophole in VADA testing procedures to me if true.
              Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-18-2018, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Yup and he already getting roasted online and changing his story

So now it wasn't canelo who did anything wrong it was VADA who he said before the fight are the best and most honest drug testers...now he is saying that VADA is corrupt and hiding and covering up positive tests. LMAO

The shyt he saying makes no phuking sense if that were the case then why wouldn't they just cover up the clenbetrol result early in the year? SMH at how foolish loeffler najing himself look.
                How did he change his story? He said exactly the same thing - that the test was cancelled. He never said that Canelo refused or did a no-show or any such.

And the dude merely pointed out that it was strange - which is true if it's the first time one has been cancelled. Do we know if Canelo did any post fight testing at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Canelo really shouldn't give these butthurt *****es another pay day.
                  I agree

Those sore losers will disappear within a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat and ugly ginger
                    You sound in love with cashnelo.

Ggg isn’t you’re type?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                      Tom Loeffler loses sleep thinking about Canelo. I'm sure of it.
                      He made a lot of money thanks to Canelo...and he's trying to talk himself into some more.

Comment

Working...
                      X