Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADRIEN BRONER In FINANCIAL RUIN! DESPERATE BEGGING FOR $10 DONATIONS! SUICIDAL AGAIN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADRIEN BRONER In FINANCIAL RUIN! DESPERATE BEGGING FOR $10 DONATIONS! SUICIDAL AGAIN?

"Thank you for your support🙏🏾 cashap $Aboutbillions89 #SupportMeAndIFight4U"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7mALXfBgzH/

LMAO. Haymon is a genius. He advices Broner to do these things for publicity and hustle like the LDBC. dude aint broke

Comment

Lol username aboutbillions asking for 10 dollar donations. I can't even.

Comment

As much money as he has made in the ring he would have to flush money down the toilet to be broke. Oh, I forgot. He does that.

Comment

He can become a good comedian if he wants to. All he'd need to do is to write down a few relevant materials with good punchline deliveries.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            He can become a good comedian if he wants to. All he'd need to do is to write down a few relevant materials with good punchline deliveries.
            Too bad Broner is moreso conversational funny. Just think how much corny stuff he would say doing stand-up etc. Lol i can see him being the only one laughing at his jokes

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Broner can be so unintentionally funny

Comment

fraud jr will be next...!

Comment

He is just trolling �� . “Aboutbillions” lol no one is going to donate to that sort of username.

Comment

Working...
                    X