No announcement yet.

Joshua-Ruiz had 1.8 million viewers on DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
    Fox is in 300 million homes and isn't getting those kinds of numbers.
    Bro, Thurman vs Fcking josesito Lopez had more views in the US than what Joshua vs Ruiz did in 9 countries on DAZN.

Lol are you slow?

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Bro, Thurman vs Fcking josesito Lopez had more views in the US than what Joshua vs Ruiz did in 9 countries on DAZN.

Lol are you slow?
      Thurman-Lopez is the lone outlier. It was by far Fox's highest rated event. It averaged 1.98 million. The number of countries is irrelevant. The subscriber base is less than 3% of what Fox has and still did better than most of what PBC has done.

Comment

Thurman-Lopez is the lone outlier. It was by far Fox's highest rated event. It averaged 1.98 million. The number of countries is irrelevant. The subscriber base is less than 3% of what Fox has and still did better than most of what PBC has done.
        What part of Joshua vs Ruiz did 1.8 mil in 9 countries do you not understand ?

What are their US numbers?

I really question the intelligence of some of you guys

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          stop dude. Each fight that set the PPV sales record had one thing in common- Floyd (odh), Floyd (canelo), Floyd (Manny) and Floyd (conor.) Just give him his credit as you do Aj for the sales of his fights.
          lol. Look at this kid clinging on Floyd. The point is AJ couldn’t have done that without Ruiz Jr., vise versa. Ironically you’re crying to give Floyd credit when I’m giving all those big names involved credit, as if DLH, Pac, Canelo, McGregor weren’t staples of their own. This is you just trying to preserve association of Floyd and Haymon with PBC. “I’m HNIC...” remember?

Funny we’re only referring to Sky PPV. Don’t you guys cry when I talked about DAZN?

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            What part of Joshua vs Ruiz did 1.8 mil in 9 countries do you not understand ?

I really question the intelligence of some of you guys
            The number of countries is irrelevant. Impact Network is available in 300+ countries does that mean that if the Austin Trout fight doesn't get 50 million viewers they're a total flop?

Comment

good numbers, had to watch a replay due to business

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                1.2m? I thought AJ v Klitschko did around 1.5M

1.2 m buys that's only 24M generated from ppv
                I read today it’s 1.7 million sky box office, plus Mexico , DAZN , box office all over the world and your forgetting one massive thing is how much Saudi Arabia paid to hold this fight....millions and millions.
                That’s why Joshua got paid 85 million dollars lol.
                That’s more than double the amount that wilder has ever earnt during his bum filled career.
                Wilder is ppv pauper compared with king AJ period

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                  No, Pacquiao, Mayweather and a cross combat star, McGregor, generated big numbers together. stop with the “Mayweather...(only and excluding)..”
                  The 4 biggest events in ppv history were

Mayweather vs Pacquiao
                  Mayweather vs McGregor
                  Mayweather vs Oscar De La Hoya
                  Mayweather vs Canelo

What's the common dominator? Plus that's not the point I was getting at anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
                    good for boxing
                    yes Larry and that’s what it should be about....but envy is creates bitter people

Comment

The number of countries is irrelevant. Impact Network is available in 300+ countries does that mean that if the Austin Trout fight doesn't get 50 million viewers they're a total flop?

DAZN wants to break in the US market so we need to know them if you guys want to compare them to FOX.

Comment

Working...
                      X