No announcement yet.

Be honest about Canelo vs Beterbiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be honest about Canelo vs Beterbiev

Canelo will fight this guy, and take him out just like Kova, GGG.

Question what will the excuses be? Who will be the next "boogieman"

Canelo out here making history!

Umm Canelo never fights Prime Champions. Its always either they are 36+ years old or he weight drains them.

I would bet my house on a Beterbiev brutal stoppage if Canelo fights him without some BS rehydration clause or catchweight.

Comment

No, Canelo loses to Beterbiev and that fight will never happen.

Comment

Beterbiev will break Clenela to bits and pieces, make it happen.

Comment

LMFAO this board is hilarious

Comment

Honestly

Chance of this fight ever happening is next to nil.

Comment

Butterbieve is these euro cats next great hope but once canelo whoops that stiff euro bum they’ll find a way to discredit him and find there next hope.

Comment

I cant say for sure what the outcome would be, but beterbiev hasn't beaten anyone on canelos level to think it would be a brutal stoppage of canelo. Alvarez has beaten the better competition and is more proven to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Umm Canelo never fights Prime Champions. Its always either they are 36+ years old or he weight drains them.

I would bet my house on a Beterbiev brutal stoppage if Canelo fights him without some BS rehydration clause or catchweight.
                  Do you think Canelo is a 175 fighter, I dont think he is, its like Jones Jnr beating Ruiz instead of Lewis or Holyfield, their comes a point where the size and power is just too strong.

Canelo is a hell of a MW, he is picking his mark in higher weights just like Floyd Manny and all before him. its how you play the game and they all do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                    I cant say for sure what the outcome would be, but beterbiev hasn't beaten anyone on canelos level to think it would be a brutal stoppage of canelo. Alvarez has beaten the better competition and is more proven to me.
                    You can’t talk like that here pal you gotta dumb it down a bit for these canelo haters anyone “beat him”’according to these idiots but when canelo wins they’ll have there excuses ready.

Comment

Working...
                    X