Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn and his corruption

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha kidbazooka You are one of the worst here. Your man has eating problems and didn't train.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Haha kidbazooka You are one of the worst here. Your man has eating problems and didn't train.
      Naw you’re one of the worse here I got a ways to catch up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        You got some material evidence of a fix you ain't sharing my man?
        Watch the fight pal.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Watch the fight pal.
          I did... though not live unfortunately, since me and Ms Koba were out at a little gig at the local Labour club. On the whole I'm rather happy we went to the gig though, cos the boxing honestly wasn't up to much and we don't get to go out so much these days with the kids n all.

I saw Joshua employing safety first tactics against a smaller guy, Klitschko style, which is probably what he should have done in the first fight. I saw a Ruiz who had let himself go in the interim and didn't seem to have an answer for 'em cos it's damn hard for a 6'2" pudding to go to work on a 6'6"dude who's either keeping you on the end of his jab or clinching.

What I didn't see was evidence of cheating... at the very most I could maybe say that Ruiz was unmotivated and didn't really come to win, but even that ain't certain and besides could be attributed to any number of causes besides the Hearn whispering in Andy's ear. Ever occur to you that the dude just can't control his eating and possibly his spending too? It ain't an uncommon ailment.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            I did... though not live unfortunately, since me and Ms Koba were out at a little gig at the local Labour club. On the whole I'm rather happy we went to the gig though, cos the boxing honestly wasn't up to much and we don't get to go out so much these days with the kids n all.

I saw Joshua employing safety first tactics against a smaller guy, Klitschko style, which is probably what he should have done in the first fight. I saw a Ruiz who had let himself go in the interim and didn't seem to have an answer for 'em cos it's damn hard for a 6'2" pudding to go to work on a 6'6"dude who's either keeping you on the end of his jab or clinching.

What I didn't see was evidence of cheating... at the very most I could maybe say that Ruiz was unmotivated and didn't really come to win, but even that ain't certain and besides could be attributed to any number of causes besides the Hearn whispering in Andy's ear. Ever occur to you that the dude just can't control his eating and possibly his spending too? It ain't an uncommon ailment.
            You made the right choice. I don't know you, but I'm glad you and your lady had time to go out and enjoy some live music and time together. It is ever so crucial when you have kids too as you know.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              Christ i didnt think Joshua winning would cause so much anguish, this isnt every day butthurt this is bullied in a prison shower butthurt.
              Poor Motorcity Hobra disappeared off the earth after Saturday.

Comment

I said that from jump but it is what it is.but at the end of the day it all worked out because the mega fight between Joshua and deontay is back on.but unfortunately Ruiz became the first Mexican heavyweight outta a fixed dive.which is sad for Ruiz

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                  I said that from jump but it is what it is.but at the end of the day it all worked out because the mega fight between Joshua and deontay is back on.but unfortunately Ruiz became the first Mexican heavyweight outta a fixed dive.which is sad for Ruiz
                  Hahahaha nice try but you’re boy is a euro level bum who was scared ****lesss of an out of shape fat boy lol

The fix was he rematch a blind man could see that

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                    You made the right choice. I don't know you, but I'm glad you and your lady had time to go out and enjoy some live music and time together. It is ever so crucial when you have kids too as you know.
                    Thanks, man. Yeah it's hard to find the time, specially with my youngest being 2 and a half and a rampaging engine of destruction, but all too easy to get in a rut. Gotta be maybe two months since we last managed a night out, so there was no way I'd let a boxing match get in the way even if it was one I really cared about... although I gotta admit I did peek at my 'phone a couple times just to check the results.

Comment

Working...
                    X