Collapse
No announcement yet.

CANELO Schools ESPN Deportes: ''Golovkin Was No Monster''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, due to no fault of their own, we wouldn't see a prime-ish Golovkin against Canelo. By the time things started heating up for a potential fight, Golovkin was already slowing down. Opponents and competition aside, you can't tell me the Golovkin mid 30's and the Golovkin from late 20's to early 30's was the same. People say he never had fast hands, but when he was younger, he was able to generate so much more snap than what he was able to generate later on. Once he lost hand speed and his snap, he wasn't the same puncher. And even the way he moved changed a lot too. He started becoming much more stationary and stopped shifting and using angles. You can say what you want about the sparring they had years ago, but I'm sure Canelo knew that version was much different than the version at 35+ years old. They obviously were always going to be far apart in age so there's nothing Canelo could do about that. Put it this way, would you favor Golovkin from the Canelo fights or would you favor Golovkin from late 20's or early 30's? The younger Golovkin would beat the older, yet more experienced Golovkin, imo.

Comment

The CASH COW and P4P#1 spitting pure facts!

Comment

Dude ducked prime G for 2 years now has the balls to say "he was no monster"?

He Riddick Bowe'd a belt, ffs.

Comment

It’s hilarious how the GGG haters just nit pick posts and fail to see how conelo waited out GGG for 3 years. Way too much bull sh it for me to continue let’s just move the fawk on. GGG will forever haunt Conelo because he never won clear and convincingly. Only in the GGG haters eyes. Again let’s move on Conelo did so should everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post

LOL at ducking. GBP who is not even BBB sides promotional company spent 2 years trying to BBB side into a draw instead of the guy that can't sell out the Stubhub even with groupon tickets.

Comment

I saw this whole 30 minute interview, Faitelson apologized to Canelo for like 3 different things he had said about him, being a clown, for saying he was scared and something else. I like Eddy Reynoso, no bull****, talks clear and to the point, seems very knowledgeable. I thought it was funny when Canelo told Faitelson "no mames" as if he were talking to one of his homies then apologized, but with a "oh shoot, I messed up" smile.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
                Says the guy who couldnt make 154 anymore and camped out Golovkin 3 years at 155 because he was too afraid to move up.

Then after getting a gift draw in Vegas in the toughest fight of his career to that date gets slammed by all the mexican media for running. Then gets popped with PEDs and suspended. Then wins a highly controversial decision that no one again believed he deserved.

Canelo fans like to rag on GGG for not moving up to fight ward and suggesting a catchweight of 164.

Now imagine 155lb Canelo telling GGG who is in the same class to come down to 155.

Oh but Canelo is the A side!

In ward vs GGG who do you think the A side is? GGG.

IMAGINE GGG telling Callum smith hell only fight him but at a catchweight of 161 with a rehydration clause LMFAO.

Golovkin is nothing but he was never a 5 to 1 underdog like Kovalev. Golovkin was nothing but as soon as he edged a fight out

In vegas with home team scoring
                PED boost
                Another full year aging GGG (5 YEARS NOW)
                with scores if 115x2 and 114-114

He ran instead of making the fight conclusive. Oh GGG is nothing that's why it's the best name on his resume. Oh. GGG is nothing but Canelo doesnt want a fight until GGG is 39 years old.

Lmfao. Canelos a killer.
                This butt hurt...over a boxing match.

Canelo really did a number on you XD

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post

Fighting at 154/155 and calling out GGG at a catchweight of 155-157 is somehow ducking.

But it's not ducking by Borat by demanding Canelo/Cotto/Brook fight at 160 and Ward at 164. No, not ducking at all...

XD XD XD

#BoratLogic

Comment

Originally posted by jimisawesome View Post
                    LOL at ducking. GBP who is not even BBB sides promotional company spent 2 years trying to BBB side into a draw instead of the guy that can't sell out the Stubhub even with groupon tickets.
                    Ummm...he did sell out Stubhub.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post

that is all so clearly obvious...

like I said to those " fixed-fight " idiots... what happened to Kovalev, is the exact same thing that happened to Golovkin... just like it happened to Canelo last 4 opponents

Comment

Working...
                      X