No announcement yet.

Your racism-free P4P list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    You asked who is the best pound for pound right now not who has the best resume. You're asking people not to be biased while you yourself are biased.
    Read the thread again. I asked what your P4P list was and listed some criteria for this specific list to make it racism-free. This list is based on resume.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
      Listen, you don't win a fight by being white and by having a huge fanbase, you win by being the better boxer who does a better job in the ring.
      *resumes pissing in your mouth*

Comment

Listen, you don't win a fight by being white
        Agree to disagree.

Every white fighter who steps in the ring automatically gets the W regardless of the actual outcome in my opinion.

My criteria for judging a bout is:

Was fighter A white? Was fighter B fight? And if both were white, who was the "whiter" of the two combatants?

Comment

Read the thread again. I asked what your P4P list was and listed some criteria for this specific list to make it racism-free. This list is based on resume.
          If this list is based on resume Manny Pacquiao would still be number one because he recently unretired and has a resume WAY above any other active fighter i boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            If this list is based on resume Manny Pacquiao would still be number one because he recently unretired and has a resume WAY above any other active fighter i boxing
            Dude, read the thread, man, I said that old fighters like Pacquiao and RJJ arent allowed here.

Comment

Dude, read the thread, man, I said that old fighters like Pacquiao and RJJ arent allowed here.
              Reading isn't fundamental for him and his ilk...

Comment

Dude how can you make a pound for pound list based on resumes but not talk about so called "old fighters"

Wins don't matter, experience doesn't matter names on the resume only matter but you cant include the most accomplished fighters? You just want people to say Andre Ward is the best fighter in the world

If you're going to be biased at least be smarter about it.

Comment

Listen, you don't win a fight by being white and by having a huge fanbase, you win by being the better boxer who does a better job in the ring.
                  I don't know. White people probably thinks a normal person find them insulting, so they send it. Next thing I know, they're probably gonna start calling me "noob", "troll", "****phobic" or whatever white people likes to insult others with.
                  A prerequisite for picking a racially unbiased P4P list is not being obsessed with race yourself.

You obviously don't qualify.

Comment

What is your P4P list if you have to base it on best resumes? To make the lists here racism-free and relevant, I have added these 3 criteria.

1) It doesn't matter how many bums you have defeated. It doesn't matter how many belts you have. It doesn't matter how many defenses you have made. What matters here is only: Have you beaten any good opponents and who?

2) It doesn't matter that you had a good amateur background and it doesn't matter that you look good in beating bums. It doesn't count as wins that people are ducking you. What matters here is only: Have you beaten any good opponents and who?

3) Obviously, it would be easy to fill the list with guys like Pacquiao, Roy Jones Jr, Wladimir Klitschko, etc., but let's not add old fighters who are not very relevant anymore.

Personally, I see it like this (could be wrong, though):
                    1 - Ward: Froch, Kessler, Abraham, Bika, Dawson, Rodriguez, etc.
                    2 - Kovalev: Hopkins, Pascal, Agnew, Cleverly, Caparello, etc.
                    3 - Lara: Canelo, Trout, Williams.
                    4 - Crawford: Postol and Gamboa.
                    5 - Gonzalez: Cuadras and Estrada.
                    Lara, whose best win is Austin Trout, is P4P no3 because he also lost to Canelo and Williams?

Are you trying to take the piss or what?

Comment

So basically you just dont want to see GGG on anybody list with all your disqualifiers. No need to beat around the bush, say what you really mean..."racism free p4p"...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X