Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvelous Marvin Hagler vs Gennady "GGG" Golovkin -- Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvelous Marvin Hagler vs Gennady "GGG" Golovkin -- Who wins?

With both fighters in their prime, who wins @ middleweight?
    Golovkin
    34.78%
    Hagler
    65.22%

I really can't say, Hagler is proven, Golovkin isn't

Comment

Hagler has proven to be the real deal legend class. GGG needs to prove it yet.

Comment

Lol ****ing troll thread. Gennady walks him down and beats the **** out of him. There has never BEEN A STRONGER/BETTER MW than Gennady. Gennady is the best MW of all time with the highest KO ratio in MW history. Gennady is the greatest fighter of all time, period and now everyone is starting to realize that. What I have been saying for years now.

Comment

Until ggg defeats a string of top tier fighters, Marvin hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Hagler has proven to be the real deal legend class. GGG needs to prove it yet.
            This.. and this thread is in the wrong section.

Comment

Golovkin has never fought anyone even close to Hagler's league. Hagler would bust him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Lol ****ing troll thread. Gennady walks him down and beats the **** out of him. There has never BEEN A STRONGER/BETTER MW than Gennady. Gennady is the best MW of all time with the highest KO ratio in MW history. Gennady is the greatest fighter of all time, period and now everyone is starting to realize that. What I have been saying for years now.

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Why won't the coward move up?

Comment

GGG with ease. Once more fighters start giving GGG an opportunity, he'll prove himself.

I find it funny when people dis his resume. I think Murray, Lemeuix, monroe, Ishida all give Canelo problems..I think quillin, lee and Jacobs all three beat Canelo.

GGG's resume is as good as it can be. Ward is not fighting at super middle anymore so that fight is out of the question as well, for the (move up critics).

Comment

Working...
                    X