Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Joffrey Baratheon Who would you root for and Who wins.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if you vote that little spoiled sack of $h1t joffrey, I don't know how one could kiss your own mother.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      In that case, Who would you root for, Adrien Broner or Vee.
      I'd root for Broner. I'd break it down more but I don't wanna post spoilers cuz this season was real good

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        I'd root for Broner. I'd break it down more but I don't wanna post spoilers cuz this season was real good
        Whats the show Orange is the New Black about. The show title sounds appealing because the colors of my favorite baseball team is in the title. Go Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Whats the show Orange is the New Black about. The show title sounds appealing because the colors of my favorite baseball team is in the title. Go Giants.
          Its about this white chick who gets arrested because she helped out her lesbian lover traffic drugs one time. It mainly takes place in a womens prison. This isn't country jail but its not a max facility either. This show is like HBO quality cuz they can show nudity and sex. Each episode has a flashback of one of the prisoners and what they did to end up in jail.

The closest show I can think of that compares to this would be The Wire believe it or not. They have crews in jail and they are still doing crimes and the correctional officers are trying to stop them.

Comment

I never thought I'd defend Joffrey on here but he was really just a pawn by Cersei and Tywin. His "dad" Robert who was king never really cared about him cuz he was a product of an arranged marriage (Hes not his real son anyways). His true love Lyanna died earlier so he married Cersei but had many sidepieces all around the country. He was still a kid when he became king and thats too much power. Imagine what you would do if you were king when you were 15

Now a real comparison would be Vee from Orange is the New Black season 2. She is straight up evil
            Wow dude, seriously?

Whether or not he was a pawn, or his dad didn't love him, he was inherently an evil, sadistic ****, period.

"Everyone is mine to torment"

The kid was a psychopath.

The average 15 year old would never do the things he did. His younger brother Tommen is just as much a pawn and shared the same experience of never having had the love of his "father" and he's a good kid. He even showed sympathy for Rob Stark by saying he didn't want him dead, even though they were at war.

Comment

Its about this white chick who gets arrested because she helped out her lesbian lover traffic drugs one time. It mainly takes place in a womens prison. This isn't country jail but its not a max facility either. This show is like HBO quality cuz they can show nudity and sex. Each episode has a flashback of one of the prisoners and what they did to end up in jail.

The closest show I can think of that compares to this would be The Wire believe it or not. They have crews in jail and they are still doing crimes and the correctional officers are trying to stop them.
              Interesting. Another show that I like that is interesting is House of Lies, It's on Showtime. That show has no one near as bad as Joffrey Baratheon. Black sails is another interesting show.

Comment

Wow, people actually prefer Joffrey over Broner. Broner hate it truly strong on BSC.

Comment

Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
                  Wow, people actually prefer Joffrey over Broner. Broner hate it truly strong on BSC.
                  At first when it was three to nothing on votes, I truly thought I found the one person that people would hate more than adrien broner. But No. #BrushTeam lets get some more votes.

Comment

So you had to find one of the greasiest cunts in fiction to make the Can man look good...

Comment

Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
                      Wow dude, seriously?

Whether or not he was a pawn, or his dad didn't love him, he was inherently an evil, sadistic ****, period.

"Everyone is mine to torment"

The kid was a psychopath.

The average 15 year old would never do the things he did. His younger brother Tommen is just as much a pawn and shared the same experience of never having had the love of his "father" and he's a good kid. He even showed sympathy for Rob Stark by saying he didn't want him dead, even though they were at war.
                      Yeah, He did not care who he killed or beat up.

Comment

Working...
                      X