No announcement yet.

Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

I hate conspiracies, I hate conspiracy theories BUT there are a lot of strange things shown here.

cliffs
    -second shooter found, never mentioned again
    -supposed AR that was used was found in shooters trunk
    -victims dad Robbie Parker "acting" before his press conference(video was questioned on this site)
    -a Emilie Parker Fund Facebook page is made before knowing whether she has been killed or not
    -some facebook posts from the page have been removed(I hate myself for looking this up)
    -emilie is seen with President Obama(I think it's her sister) after the fact
    -crazy pedo guy invites six kids into his house and never calls the cops
    -crazy pedo guy can't get his story straight
    -crazy pedo guy works for the Screen Actors Guild(whatever that means)
    -chief medical examiner seems like a complete moron
    -no children ever seen
    -no emt's ever seen near the school
    -department of homeland security were running an exercise 20 minutes away from the school
    -exercise was titled "FEMA L-366 Planning for the needs of Children in Disaster" off the Department of Emergency Service & Public Protection
    -a R.I.P. Victoria Soto Facebook page was created four days before the shooting (and has since been taken down)
    -a few other sites/funds were created before the shooting, regarding the shooting(timezones maybe?)

I hate myself for making this thread, but it's a Saturday and I am at home drinking(forever alone).

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

I hate conspiracies, I hate conspiracy theories BUT there are a lot of strange things shown here.

cliffs
    -second shooter found, never mentioned again
    -supposed AR that was used was found in shooters trunk
    -victims dad Robbie Parker "acting" before his press conference(video was questioned on this site)
    -a Emilie Parker Fund Facebook page is made before knowing whether she has been killed or not
    -some facebook posts from the page have been removed(I hate myself for looking this up)
    -emilie is seen with President Obama(I think it's her sister) after the fact
    -crazy pedo guy invites six kids into his house and never calls the cops
    -crazy pedo guy can't get his story straight
    -crazy pedo guy works for the Screen Actors Guild(whatever that means)
    -chief medical examiner seems like a complete moron
    -no children ever seen
    -department of homeland security were running an exercise 20 minutes away from the school
    -exercise was titled "FEMA L-366 Planning for the needs of Children in Disaster" off the Department of Emergency Service & Public Protection
    -a R.I.P. Victoria Soto Facebook page was created four days before the shooting (and has since been taken down)
    -a few other sites/funds were created before the shooting, regarding the shooting(timezones maybe?)

I hate myself for making this thread, but it's a Saturday and I am at home drinking(forever alone).
    watch thiss

Comment

OMG, I've now seen the whole video and I'm sold, they covered it all up:

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA;12912506

[B
        -second shooter found, never mentioned again[/B]

-no children ever seen

So there was a second shooter found who shot a bunch of children that weren't there to begin with, whose parents were faking tears because they didn't really get shot?

Makes sense.

Comment

Ahh, but that's sloppy work. You'd think they would be a little more careful in a planned/staged massacre like this and not set up a page before the event took place.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            So there was a second shooter found who shot a bunch of children that weren't there to begin with, whose parents were faking tears because they didn't really get shot?

Makes sense.
            If you watched the video you would know what I meant by there were no children, those are just cliffs

Comment

Im sold......

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                If you watched the video you would know what I meant by there were no children, those are just cliffs
                I've seen part of the video. It's all nonsense.

Every news station rushed to be the first to break the story, getting names and details wrong. That's what happens in a 24-hour media frenzy cycle.

And that's where most of this footage is from.

You still haven't explained to me why there would be a second shooter if there were no children killed to begin with? Is this video suggesting that someone was in fact killed by a Adam Lanza and another shooter, just not the children?

If so, who was killed?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Makes sense.
                  Yes this is common sense ... you also forgot that somehow they started RIP Facebook page and a different Fund page 4 days before the event ... because they somehow all agreed to the event but somehow forgot the date they were supposed to have their kids die ... TS makes perfect sense

Comment

While it sounds like an outrageous claim, one is left to inquire whether the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place — at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation's news media have described," the 47-year-old Tracy writes on his website.

In his most recent posts, Tracy has been writing a timeline of events at Sandy Hook and the media coverage surrounding them, insinuating there is missing information.

Tracy says the narrative presented “became an established reality through the news media's pronounced repetition of the lone gunman narrative and meme. This proposed scenario significantly obscured the fact that police encountered and apprehended two additional shooting suspects on the school's grounds within minutes of the crime."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/newto...#ixzz2HpmOb236
                    Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Comment

Working...
                    X