Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns' Return Delayed To Late February, March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just bull. Warren and Burns should at least come out then, like Hatton did with Floyd in Late 2005, and just say you're not ready for a fight like that just yet.

It looks like crap when you claim you want Broner, and than find ways out of a fight with him over and over again. This is the best fight at 135 to be made right now, and it looks like we're not any closer to seeing it.

Comment

This is just bull. Warren and Burns should at least come out then, like Hatton did with Floyd in Late 2005, and just say you're not ready for a fight like that just yet.

It looks like crap when you claim you want Broner, and than find ways out of a fight with him over and over again. This is the best fight at 135 to be made right now, and it looks like we're not any closer to seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
        you don't know anything for a fact, you're just a forum poster like the rest of us. you can only suppose.

i suppose that Warren and Burns will give Broner a wide berth.
        There are forum posters in the know, not so many on here 'cause this forum sucks.

But I'm so adamant that this fight will happen that I'd go as far as to say it's fact. How can it not happen? There's a huge amount of money in it for Warren and Burns will go elsewhere if it doesn't happen.

If anything, the delay on the Broner-Burns fight is only giving Burns more publicity and that's what Warren wants. Burns isn't some superstar, Warren will cash out on him, he will not make a 1/5th of what he will when Burns fights Broner against other opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
          lets be honest. ricky didn't want the fight at 130...........

i don't think ricky himself feels he's ready for broner.

it's not just warren...........
          Ricky did want the fight at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
            The oracle has spoken!

None of us know what goes on in the mind of an individual. We shouldn't try to project. If you're a coward it doesn't mean Burns is.

However, getting away from Warren is the best thing Burns can do. Warrens style of promoting is from the 80's & the world has moved on from then.
            not calling burns a coward but judging by his actions he doesn't want broner any time soon..........you don't see burns screaming for this fight.

he's going along with everything thats unfolding.
            Last edited by Godsfly; 01-08-2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Ricky did want the fight at 130.
              his actions told otherwise................

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                There are forum posters in the know, not so many on here 'cause this forum sucks.

But I'm so adamant that this fight will happen that I'd go as far as to say it's fact. How can it not happen? There's a huge amount of money in it for Warren and Burns will go elsewhere if it doesn't happen.
                supposedly in the know. probably some goon who goes to Billy Nelson's gym and swears blind that Ricky really wants to fight Broner.

unless one is willing to identify one's sources so that their credibility may be assessed, it's best not to refer to them.

Burns and Warren can keep making money at home with limp defences.

if this forum is of such low caliber, it surprises me that one such as yourself, so privy to such exclusive inside info, would bother posting here.
                Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 01-08-2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

supposedly in the know. probably some goon who goes to Billy Nelson's gym and swears blind that Ricky really wants to fight Broner.

unless one is willing to identify one's sources so that their credibility may be assessed, it's best not to refer to them.

if this forum is of such low caliber, it surprises me that one such as yourself, so privy to such privileged information, would bother posting here.
                  nice post!

i don't see how people can't see that this is a tag team thing. it's both burns & warren getting over on the people.........it's all about making large amounts of money while fighting little risk. both burns and warren are in on this & no one is gonna convince me other wise.

Comment

The Klitschko brother's nutritionist posted on here from time to time, Ray Corso has some inside knowledge. There are others...

Did I ever claim to have inside knowledge or did I in fact claim to have knowledge of people who do?

What I've quoted is the reason why I know Broner-Burns will happen, Burns doesn't make Warren money! He's no superstar, he does moderately well in Scotland but he's not remotely big.

Comment

btw,

fact (fkt)
                      n.
                      1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences: an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy.
                      a. Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed: Genetic engineering is now a fact. That Chaucer was a real person is an undisputed fact.
                      b. A real occurrence; an event: had to prove the facts of the case.
                      c. Something believed to be true or real: a document laced with mistaken facts.
                      3. A thing that has been done, especially a crime: an accessory before the fact.

it's not a fact until they actually fight. and i doubt they will.

Comment

Working...
                      X