No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Wife, Mother Asking For Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    all boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather jr.
    that's if your a cherry picker like Floyd, that only fights two times a year, great's fight 4 to 5 times, and don't pick and choose like crap stain Floyd. Floyd likes to have the anvatage over his oppents, like coming into fights over the weight limit, and not wanting to get weighed the day of the fight like in the Marquez fight.
    Last edited by Toltec77; 12-10-2012, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JeanGrey View Post
      yet another troll who things A> B, B > C, so A >>> C....this is the many reason why mayweather does not want the fight becuz one punch can determine anything just like marquez ended his fight with Pac...it is boxing.

Though I'm sure enough mayweather will school Pacman in tactics, mayweather is scare of something like this occuring since styles make fights
      Floyd is bigger, stronger, faster, hits harder and takes a better punch than JMM, but Manny would hit him more that he hit JMM. Now that's some logic.

Floyd demonstrated that JMM could not hit him, but Manny will? I really don't think so.

Styles make fights and Floyd has a superior style than JMM, and would beat Manny quite easily.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
        Floyd is bigger, stronger, faster, hits harder and takes a better punch than JMM, but Manny would hit him more that he hit JMM. Now that's some logic.

Floyd demonstrated that JMM could not hit him, but Manny will? I really don't think so.

Styles make fights and Floyd has a superior style than JMM, and would beat Manny quite easily.
        that's some skip bayless 5hit right there

that fool had the nerve to say jmm was a better counterpuncher than floyd is

Comment

Manny has given this sport so much that I would hate to see him continue with his career. The Floyd fight does nothing. He's won his titles and made history with all his accomplishments. There's no need to see him be in anymore tough fights. Whether he wins them or not.

I hope he listens to his family and hangs the gloves up for good. Forget what Arum, Roach, his fans or anyone else think. He unlike others, has. future outside of boxing. I just hope he makes the right decision

Comment

Think he may be done as a PPV star. Yes they will try but hes a regular HBO fighter now. Hell even the majority of fans were there for JMM not Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              You Mayweather boys are still on a high, LOL

IF those roads lead to Jr it is to a cave where he is hiding.

Real men FIGHT like the GREAT JMM and the GREAT PACMAN
              Would have made a lot more sense if Mayweather didn't already beat the GREAT JMM like a drum....mang.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                that's some skip bayless 5hit right there

that fool had the nerve to say jmm was a better counterpuncher than floyd is
                What makes Bayless and expert. JMM is a better counter puncher than Floyd? What an idiot. Counter punching starts from defense, and no one has a better defense the Floyd.

Manny would never get in a position to hit Floyd the same way JMM was never in a position to hit Floyd.

But Pac fans never mention that fight, do they? Floyd treated JMM like a little kid, but Pac fans never acknowledged that fact. So what would he do to Manny?

Comment

Many posters in this tread are a bunch of lowlife,cynical,no good *****es.

You ****s think boxing is like some dumb ****fight, and boxers are just puppets that must satisfy your sick disgusting need to see humans suffer.

Show this great warrior some dame respect, have you you feel if you made you whole country cry?

(And no I am neither a Pac fan or asian)

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                    Marquez vs Pacquiao 5 will happen.
                    I feel Manny can turn the tables and knock Marquez out in the 5th fight.

Then fight Mayweather and retire with a fat bank acct.

Remember Lennox lewis got ko'd by rahman then came back in the rematch and ko'd rahman?

Then he finally made the Tyson fight right after that.
                    it can be done.

But the difference between Lewis and pacquiao is that Rahman never had lewis number like Marquez has Manny's.

It would be tough but manny can do it.

You have to Accept facts, you're delusional.
                    Pacquiao could have been killed and you're still saying he can knock out JMM? when no one has. You're not a boxing fan, and even less a Manny Pacquiao fan.
                    If there is a 5th fight. JMM will knock out Manny worse.

Comment

Manny and Freddie Got what they deserved. We all know that he was on PED's for a # of years. JMM got Juiced up and fed him his own Medicine. I wonder what Bob Arum will do for a cash Cow now? JCC Jr=Exposed,Pacman=Exposed,Tim Bradley=Exposed, Rios=Bum...Will we see a new manufactured Superstar?

Comment

Working...
                      X