• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

My question is, why Ariza?

I think he could help best, I think he is the best S&C coach in the game.
    Ric Moylan - S&C coach of Denton Vasell, Scott Quigg and the guy who used to whip Ricky Hatton into shape would be another great shout.
    Anybody who can whip Hatton into shape must be very good lol
    Ruben Tabares no good?

Ariza will always be associated with PEDs. I'm not saying he's dirty but maybe he's so "good" cause of them? Look at Khan, someone who gets tested, stamina is **** late rounds and fades hard. What has he done for Khan?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Ruben Tabares no good?

Ariza will always be associated with PEDs. I'm not saying he's dirty but maybe he's so "good" cause of them? Look at Khan, someone who gets tested, stamina is **** late rounds and fades hard. What has he done for Khan?

I don't know a lot about Tabares admittedly but from what I have seen I do not rate him. I thought Amir Khan looked rather bloated prior to his K.O loss to Garcia and whilst David Haye appears in great shape, his gas-tank/output is almost disgraceful.
      I don't rate the guy above any typical Fitness First personal trainer lol

Probably better training short distance sprinters tbh

I don't like who Ariza is associated with but I won't deny him of doing a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Ruben Tabares no good?

I don't know a lot about Tabares admittedly but from what I have seen I do not rate him. I thought Amir Khan looked rather bloated prior to his K.O loss to Garcia and whilst David Haye appears in great shape, his gas-tank/output is almost disgraceful.
        I don't rate the guy above any typical Fitness First personal trainer lol

Probably better training short distance sprinters tbh

I don't like who Ariza is associated with but I won't deny him of doing a great job.
        Well at least Khan wasn't done after 4 rounds, he didn't seem to be wasting his movement. He just seemed to be pacing himself better.

Anyway, does Prescott have a S&C AT ALL? Maybe he just needs one period. You think he can afford Ariza? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Well at least Khan wasn't done after 4 rounds, he didn't seem to be wasting his movement. He just seemed to be pacing himself better.

Anyway, does Prescott have a S&C AT ALL? Maybe he just needs one period. You think he can afford Ariza? Lol

I don't think he has one at all & naa I doubt he could afford Arizas services haha
          Maybe Amir could front him the money not to ever call him out again.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I don't think he has one at all & naa I doubt he could afford Arizas services haha
            Maybe Amir could front him the money not to ever call him out again.
            Khan gets nightmares every time Prescott's name pops up.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I don't care what anyone says this kid has got tools its just his stamina that lets him down majorly.

If you got this guy in shape there is no 140lb fighter on the planet that could beat him other than Lucas Matthysse. I am utterly convinced an in shape Prescott not only whoops Khan in a rematch but flattens Garcia, Soto, Olusegun etc yeah that includes Judah too.
              This is not a troll thread, I really think this guy could be a killer. Even with his stamina issue I'd bank on him to rip Judahs head off. Not like Judahs tank is any better is it?

Very fast hands, good head movement, lateral movement, a wicked jab, very good power, decent footwork & a good chin.
              He has everything you could ever want except a good tank.
              Hes a good inside fighter too, very strong.

Such a shame, if he addressed this he'd probably be a world champion now with the scalps of Khan, McCloskey & Alvarado.
              (don't care about a few set backs to a brilliant world champ in Vazquez or to a future world champ in Mitchell at a lower weight he couldn't make)
              I agree. Ariza fits him perfectly. Ariza knows S&C. They can comunicate easy too, they are both colombian. Now that Ariza is no longer with Khan, someone should point that out to them and they might do it.

Comment

Prescott is a decent fighter with a pop to his punches but thts it why do you think he keeps calling khan out thts all he has to try get his name out there the only reason ppl knw him cz he knocked the fk out of khan and thts it Danny Garcia did the same and he's an ok fighter khan is not at elite level that's why it doesn't count for **** that Prescott knocked him out. To beat him ud just need to run around hve adecent defensive so you don't get caught with stupid shots and out box him you see how frustrated he gets when he can't land an elite level fighter wld pick him apart

Comment

He will not beat Olusegun. My Africana warrior will beat him up!

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    I agree. Ariza fits him perfectly. Ariza knows S&C. They can comunicate easy too, they are both colombian. Now that Ariza is no longer with Khan, someone should point that out to them and they might do it.

Good post, I may contact Breidis on Twitter or something and suggest it. I doubt he will look into the matter but no harm in trying and I believe it really would benefit him.

Comment

Originally posted by kessu.apengu View Post
                      He will not beat Olusegun. My Africana warrior will beat him up!

Maybe not but my boy Lucas is going to stomp him for sure lol

Comment

Working...
                      X