No announcement yet.

Better Resume? Miguel Cotto vs Jose Luis Castillo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    It's not even close or debatable, even with Castillo's weight advantage his win over Corrales still greatly outweighs Cotto's over Margarito. Tony was pretty much done.

Chico was just as shot from the first war w JLC. Dont knock MArgs if you dont knock my man chico (vice versa), dude was shot too **** after that first war

RIP Chico, you ****in warrior

Comment

I give Castillo credit for winning the first Mayweather fight, so definitely him for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I give Castillo credit for winning the first Mayweather fight, so definitely him for me.
        Almost doesnt count and dude had a damaged rotor cup as proven in the rematch. YEah i dont like to make excuses but damn lets be real

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
          Chico was just as shot from the first war w JLC. Dont knock MArgs if you dont knock my man chico (vice versa), dude was shot too **** after that first war
          lol Corrales was VERY competitive with Casamayor after the 2nd Castillo fight. Margarito will never be competitive with a top notch opponent again.

Comment

You mean the Casamayor who struggled with kid diamond and lost a tooth and nail fight with popo haha dude is garbage and a dirty fighter.

almost beating doesnt count buddy.

Cotto's resume is much more well rounded
            See, now this thread is getting ******ed. Thanks for contributing to that...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              See, now this thread is getting ******ed. Thanks for contributing to that...

Haha that is well written comedy.

Anyhow, what is your rebuttal?

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                lol Corrales was VERY competitive with Casamayor after the 2nd Castillo fight. Margarito will never be competitive with a top notch opponent again.
                So you are saying Casamayor was top notch?

Dude is a FNF fighter haha
                Last edited by Unknown Champ; 12-30-2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Difficult to pick between these two guys. Either is a HOFamer.

Comment

Almost doesnt count and dude had a damaged rotor cup as proven in the rematch. YEah i dont like to make excuses but damn lets be real
                    I don't think he "almost" won. Just like others ignore the official decision sometimes when discussing fights someone won, I ignore the official decision in that fight. Give me the shoulder excuse all you want, Floyd looked fine and Castillo won. The second fight wasn't that much different than the first one, except Floyd was better down the stretch. That can be attributed to being comfortable with the weight just as much as his shoulder.

Comment

Haha that is well written comedy.

Anyhow, what is your rebuttal?
                      So you are saying Casamayor was top notch?

Dude is a FNF fighter haha

Funny you say that, besides the Mosley win, that win alone is greater than any other win on Cotto's resume. That's not even a knock on Cotto, that's actually a testament to how good Casamayor was. So yes, Casamayor was top notch.

Comment

Working...
                      X