Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute vs. Andre Dirrell: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Dr. Shaw High approve of this poll?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERFUL View Post
      Easy KO win for Bute.
      It won't be easy. Dirrell has fast reflexes and is physically strong.

But I think Bute has better skills and is mentally stronger. I have a feeling he'd score a late KO/TKO.
      Last edited by The Hammer; 12-28-2011, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Bute by murder

Lol this is like asking Who wins

" Vitali or current Jameel Mccline ? "

Comment

Dirrell is more talented of the two but he doesn't have balls. Bute by decision.

Comment

It really depends on how Dirrell shows up mentally. If he's grown since his last two fights, he'd win. But if not, lopsided UD win for Bute.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Dirrell is very talented, tremendously talented. He's more talented than Bute. But, until proven otherwise, to me he's mentally weak. And, a mentally weak fighter won't be able to beat Bute. I don't know why people think Bute is a bad fighter. He really is not bad, he's a damn good fighter.

There are only 2 guys in the SMW division who I can see beating Bute at 168...Ward and Froch perhaps.
              Froch is to slow to catch bute. Bute will catch him with that uppercut all night and avoid frochs molases shots. Would be interesting to see bute fight on the inside with froch where he would have his best shot froch that is.

Comment

Bute is just as talented as Dirrell with more gumption. Bute UD.

Comment

Fairly easy win for Bute, by brutal KO.

Comment

I think we need to see how Dirrell comes back from the injury and long layoff. If he can regain the form he had when he dominated Abraham, he should dominate Bute the same way.

Comment

Andre Dirrell wins this by UD

Comment

Working...
                      X