• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MobileTechReview

Comment

I'm getting the Droid Bionic.

Comment

Anyone have an experiences or thoughts on Android HCT Desire? I'm due a new phone, and the sales rep was pushing the **** out of this to me (he also mentioned the Samsung Galaxy Android too but was nutting over the Desire more).

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          I'm getting the Droid Bionic.
          That's an ugly version of the Motorola Photon 4G on Sprint to me lol. I like the photon more. And the Bionic is over priced with that 2 year contract. I guess it isn't enough for Verizon to charge up the a$$ for their plans, they gotta do it with their phones too. Not saying Bionic is garbage, I just think it's over priced. You got the Photon 4G on Sprint which is a better phone (my opinion) and is cheaper.

Originally posted by Steroidgio View Post
          Anyone have an experiences or thoughts on Android HCT Desire? I'm due a new phone, and the sales rep was pushing the **** out of this to me (he also mentioned the Samsung Galaxy Android too but was nutting over the Desire more).

I don't know much on the Desire. You should look up on that phone on Youtube and watch reviews.

Comment

Comment

Wirefly

Motorola Photon 4G vs. Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

Comment

Comment

Epic 4G Touch vs. HTC EVO 3D & Motorola Photon 4G - Part 1

Comment

AT&T will be calling it simply "Samsung Galaxy S II". On sale October 2nd 2011 for $199.99 with 2-year contract and minimum $15/month data plan. No commitment price: $549.99.

I assume the specs are pretty similar. I know this version is 4.3 inch screen. Personally I think it looks uglier but that's just me.

Comment

Here's a look at all 3 versions for the USA. From left to right.

1. T-Mobile Version
                      2. Sprint Version
                      3. AT&T Version

Comment

Working...
                      X