Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annie Skinner "USADA": WADA does not perform any testing programs themselves....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annie Skinner "USADA": WADA does not perform any testing programs themselves....

have a nice day *******s.....

Dear Mr. *******,

USADA is a signatory to the World Anti-Doping Code(Code), which is monitored and maintained by The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). More than 600 international anti-doping organizations, sports federations and governments are signatories to the WADA Code, which outlines the highest standards for testing, results management and sanctioning.

WADA does not perform any testing programs themselves.

The U.S. Congress recognizes USADA as "the official anti-doping agency for Olympic, Pan American and Paralympic sport in the United States.” USADA conducts all testing in the United States for Olympic, Pan American and Paralympic sport in the U.S.

As a signatory to the WADA Code, USADA regularly works with our international anti-doping partners to test international athletes living or training in the U.S.

I hope this information will be helpful. We have additional information available on our website at http://www.usada.org , and I am available to help with any other information you may need.
    Thanks,
    Annie Skinner

Annie Skinner
    Media Relations Manager
    US Anti-Doping Agency
    5555 Tech Center Drive, Suite 200
    Colorado Springs, CO 80919
    719-785-2046 Phone
    866-601-2632 Toll Free
    719-785-2001 Fax
    askinner@usada.org
    Last edited by skillswin; 07-11-2011, 04:39 PM.

^^^^^^
    Truth...

Comment

damn............

Comment

"We are OK to move off USADA," Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who is representing Mayweather, told ESPN.com. "What we're saying, and what is important to us, is four things -- that the tests be random, that they include blood and urine and the time frame, meaning when do you stop the tests before the fight but know they will still be effective. Three of them we have agreed on -- random, blood and urine. So now it is a matter of the two sides working out the specifics of the cutoff date to assure it will still be effective."

"USADA is the most recognized one, but if it's another one, like the Nevada commission, we don't really care. I don't care who performs the tests as long as they are performed. That's our position. If this fight doesn't happen it's not because of Team Mayweather."

Comment

There you go.

Comment

take a deep breath and reread the email you posted. all your questions are answered there.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              "We are OK to move off USADA," Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who is representing Mayweather, told ESPN.com. "What we're saying, and what is important to us, is four things -- that the tests be random, that they include blood and urine and the time frame, meaning when do you stop the tests before the fight but know they will still be effective. Three of them we have agreed on -- random, blood and urine. So now it is a matter of the two sides working out the specifics of the cutoff date to assure it will still be effective."

"USADA is the most recognized one, but if it's another one, like the Nevada commission, we don't really care. I don't care who performs the tests as long as they are performed. That's our position. If this fight doesn't happen it's not because of Team Mayweather."
              yes but Nevada cant do blood testing they say themselves they just dont have the staff, experience or technology, so we go back to guess who??? USADA WADA WHATever,,,,
              Last edited by skillswin; 07-11-2011, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                take a deep breath and reread the email you posted. all your questions are answered there.
                damn i just post my name and personal info, thanks for remember me that...

Comment

LOL...INTERESTING!!!

Something tells me this thread will be avoided and will fall to Page 2 Quickly hahaha

people on this forum don't like facts, they want to "BELIEVE WHAT THE WANT TO BELIEVE and SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE"

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    LOL...INTERESTING!!!

Something tells me this thread will be avoided and will fall to Page 2 Quickly hahaha

people on this forum don't like facts, they want to "BELIEVE WHAT THE WANT TO BELIEVE and SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE"
                    the mail is just a copy/paste from their webpage.it doesn't say anything that hasn't been chewed to the bone already.

Comment

Working...
                    X