Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye: Wlad bottled it, I promise I agreed to everything he wanted

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/spo...lksport-towers

EDIT

Haye says he is willing to sign the contract today if wlad does it, he also said wlad can pull out of the chisora fight as wlad has a break out clause in every contract they offer

haye changed his contract with saunderland to give klits 50 percent!

edit

contract cant be signed until after wlad fulfills the chisora contract

**** the klits, they are pathetic cowards, the fight could have been done in May in UK But klits said they only want to fight in Germany, so July the 2nd was the only date in germany which Haye agreed to then klits makes a fight 8 weeks before july 2nd. Klits even said Haye should have a fight when there is no time!

this is proof without doubt Wlad has ducked Haye, no way can he have 2 fights in 8 weeks.
    Last edited by lfc19titles; 01-06-2011, 05:35 AM.

Wlads a *****, first genuine competition in years and he bottles it.

Comment

wlad is just settled to fight bums

Comment

Lol at you f*g brits fapping over Haye's excuses. More like Wlad agreed to everything you wanted (50-50, which Haye doesn't deserve) and still you didn't sign. Wlad will fight when and who he wants to, Haye doesn't control what Wlad does, he only has to worry about July 2nd.

Comment

is haye only gonna sign it if wlad withdraws from the chisora fight or is he gonna sign it regardless?

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
            Lol at you f*g brits fapping over Haye's excuses. More like Wlad agreed to everything you wanted (50-50, which Haye doesn't deserve) and still you didn't sign. Wlad will fight when and who he wants to, Haye doesn't control what Wlad does, he only has to worry about July 2nd.
            are you a ******? seriously you should be banned, wlad cant ****ing fight 2 times in 8 weeks, how stupid are you?

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              is haye only gonna sign it if wlad withdraws from the chisora fight or is he gonna sign it regardless?
              Haye has to wait until after the chisora fight, wlad wont give the contract until after he fulfills the chisora contract, is what haye said in the radio

do you really think wlad will fight 2 times in 8 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                Haye has to wait until after the chisora fight, wlad wont give the contract until after he fulfills the chisora contract, is what haye said in the radio

do you really think wlad will fight 2 times in 8 weeks?
                Can he fight twice in 8 weeks? Yes
                2 full training camps? No. Too much on the body. Wlads not old, but he's not young either.

Chisora is a glorified sparring partner, but i cant see Wlad being unprofessional and turning up for that fight with only (for example) 1/2 the normal training for a HW title fight.

My initial thought on the whole scenario was that Wlad would fight Chisora, claim he done his back in again in the fight, and Vitali would step up for the date. And hope to pressure Haye into accepting that fight (even though imo Haye doesnt want to go anywhere near Vitali) Sky wouldve already started to promote the fight and wouldve put pressure on Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  Can he fight twice in 8 weeks? Yes
                  2 full training camps? No. Too much on the body. Wlads not old, but he's not young either.

Chisora is a glorified sparring partner, but i cant see Wlad being unprofessional and turning up for that fight with only (for example) 1/2 the normal training for a HW title fight.

My initial thought on the whole scenario was that Wlad would fight Chisora, claim he done his back in again in the fight, and Vitali would step up for the date. And hope to pressure Haye into accepting that fight (even though imo Haye doesnt want to go anywhere near Vitali) Sky wouldve already started to promote the fight and wouldve put pressure on Haye.
                  vitali has his own fight he has to take in solis!

you think wlad will take the biggest fight in his career when he is like 35 on 8 weeks notice?

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    vitali has his own fight he has to take in solis!

you think wlad will take the biggest fight in his career when he is like 35 on 8 weeks notice?
                    time will tell. Only way we wont find out is if Haye signs to fight someone else in the meantime.

Haye should just call his bluff. Realistically Haye is only fighting once more before his retirement deadline. If he waits until April to find out that Wlad cant fight him he still has time to get another fight lined up.

Im sure Vitali would be able to fight Solis and get in shape for Haye before October

Comment

Working...
                    X