Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Guy To Play Robin in the Next Batman Sequel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Guy To Play Robin in the Next Batman Sequel?

Damn who the hell is taking my Facebook pics and spreading lies like this.

Comment

i thought that director said he would quit before they put robin in

Comment

Robin would ruin the film. I hope this isn't true

Comment

smfh.........

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            i thought that director said he would quit before they put robin in
            it's chrisitan bale who said he would quit. he said this after the second film was done. he got jealous because on the first film katie holmes got more popular becuz at that time she got tom cruise as his bf. then on the second film heath ledger got more of the limelight becuz of his death. so pretty much robin might take the spotlight again instead of him that's why he doesn't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirt View Post
              it's chrisitan bale who said he would quit. he said this after the second film was done. he got jealous because on the first film katie holmes got more popular becuz at that time she got tom cruise as his bf. then on the second film heath ledger got more of the limelight becuz of his death. so pretty much robin might take the spotlight again instead of him that's why he doesn't want it.
              That's stupid.

He doesn't want it because it would ruin the entire dark feel to the franchise and turn it into another less-serious Batman franchise.

Last edited by cupocity303; 05-30-2010, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                That's stupid.

He doesn't want it because it would ruin the entire dark feel to the franchise and turn it into another less-serious Batman franchise.
                robin fawks it up big time. but maybe they can pull shiet off by making robin a bad ass revenge seeking mofo! something like that. but i gotta say they should be concentrating to who should be playing the riddler.

Comment

As far as this guy in the picture, are you serious?

Lets see some links as proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirt View Post
                    robin fawks it up big time. but maybe they can pull shiet off by making robin a bad ass revenge seeking mofo! something like that. but i gotta say they should be concentrating to who should be playing the riddler.
                    No riddler for ****s sake!

He is not what the franchise needs. The nolanverse batman needs to follow the war drums/war games graphic novels and bring in black mask and some kind of physical threat (like a kanningara scarred killer croc). The riddler ruins ALL the work the previous films have done setting up the mob as the biggest obstacle for a better Gotham City.

Comment

Working...
                    X