Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO:Kermit Cintron Blaming the Doctors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did Kermit himself say he didn't want to continue? I just realize when a majority makes up their mind it's hard to make them see a different perspective. he was basically tackled by Williams and couldn't stop himself, it's so obvious it's clear as sunlight. you guys make it seem like he wasn't rocking the **** out of Williams, why would he want out if he was in control? the fight was in his pace man some of you are ridiculous, even while laying he said he just couldn't breathe well and that the air was out of him and even said while laying on the floor "ref I could fight why you stopping it" yet none of that means anything or matters to anyone of y'all. Kermit was on his way to winning you guys just have a vested dislike for him

Comment

nobody seems to be mentioning that those ringside doctors were physically holding him down so that he couldn't move and hurt his neck. go rewatch it and you'll see the guy's hand pressed firmly on cintron not letting him get up. if the docs had let him continue and he DID have a spine injury they would lose their careers so of course they stopped it. most people here at NSB must have watched the fight from mars

Comment

Originally posted by Giovanni18 View Post
        nobody seems to be mentioning that those ringside doctors were physically holding him down so that he couldn't move and hurt his neck. go rewatch it and you'll see the guy's hand pressed firmly on cintron not letting him get up. if the docs had let him continue and he DID have a spine injury they would lose their careers so of course they stopped it. most people here at NSB must have watched the fight from mars
        This is the most logical post I read so far regarding this fight, kudos to you my friend

Comment

Yes the doctors restrained him, yes he should have made a case that he was fine much sooner. Did he jump out of the ring? Well that's debatable. It seems to me like Kermit was exaggerating to gain time and it backfired on him badly.

Comment

Fcuk that. Im sick of this guy already. He dived through the ropes, then rolled of the table on purpose. PATHETIC.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
              Yeah AFTER they called it off.. Did YOU watch the fight??? He was laying pretty much motionless for more then 5 minutes like a *****. If he really wanted to fight he would of gotten up. He only acted brave when he knew the fight was called off so stop with the bull****. It's all on camera go watch it again.
              some of these guys are slow, man. the good thing is MOST people saw cintron's act for what it was: bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Giovanni18 View Post
                that's because he was holding his neck when he fell off the table. the doctors did the right thing from their perspective. but you're failing to mention is the fact that cintron faked it.

why the fuk was cintron holding his neck when it was plain as day to see that he didn't have a neck injury? he claims he was out of breath, yet he's gripping his neck? he wanted the doctors to stop it. can you not see that?

Comment

Originally posted by johnle43 View Post
                  i really want to believe this guy but after the leap of faith he took i cant.

you lost m8 and it should've been by KO imo.
                  This was posted yesterday...

There would have to be a punch for someone to get KOd unless television monitors count nowadays.

Some of you people are friggin ******ed, how the hell does one fake a fall like that and why would he fake it after landing the best punch of the fight?

Comment

He laid there like a stupid idiot. I mean it's his fault and no one elses.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
                      This was posted yesterday...

There would have to be a punch for someone to get KOd unless television monitors count nowadays.

Some of you people are friggin ******ed, how the hell does one fake a fall like that and why would he fake it after landing the best punch of the fight?
                      so what was wrong with him then? tell us all.

Comment

Working...
                      X