Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do when your g/f wants to move in with you...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baddest View Post
    I don' have any silly games, but I wouldn't say she's a great lady. bangin body but not much going on upstairs. I always imagine the girl I shacked up with would be my intellectual and sexual equal.
    You just answered your own question.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Go with the flow homie .... I have a huge 3-bedroom house that I was living alone in, dating one babe after another until I met the one I'm with now.

I didn't ask her to move in, but when she brought it up for discussion ... All I told her was its your choice, if you think we've at that point in the relationship then I'm not going to turn you away.

Two months later she told me she was moving in ... and its been awesome every since.

If it was left up to me ... I would have fought giving up the single life. But if you have a great lady and you don't have any silly games going on ... go for it and don't look back.
      All of us were not blessed with being spoiled punks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
        LMAO Mr. Killjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
          So the only broads you shacked up with was broads that fall under that criterion? Not even a dumb yet nice broad you happened to have been with for a few years?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            All of us were not blessed with being spoiled punks.
            Are you fukin kidding ..... I worked my ass off from having absolutely nothing, Fool. Fuk are you talking about .... I grew up fukin poor with nothing ... I'm just not a fukin quiter or a fukin loser ....

Comment

I been contemplatin this too. I been exclusive since November, and surprisingly no problems yet. We ain't talked about it in detail tho, at least not yet. I know it's comin tho.

We had a trial run over Xmas vacation, and it went as perfectly as I coulda hoped for. I know it wouldn't go that way over time tho.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                I been contemplatin this too. I been exclusive since November, and surprisingly no problems yet. We ain't talked about it in detail tho, at least not yet. I know it's comin tho.

We had a trial run over Xmas vacation, and it went as perfectly as I coulda hoped for. I know it wouldn't go that way over time tho.
                I heard broads change up on you when you shack up with them.

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
                  I heard broads change up on you when you shack up with them.
                  Only one of my GF's I ever lived wit was the ***** I was engaged to BITD. **** was aight cuz we both worked and/or went to college all day anyway. Only time we were in the house together was at nite when it was time to fuck and go to bed.

**** ended up goin bad, but not cuz of disputes caused by cohabitation. But I know many a man who said it turned to **** once they got a place together.

I guess it's worse when she moves into your spot, just cuz you still see it as your house, not y'all's house together. All of a sudden you gotta make adjustments n ****. If you can't afford to get a new place together and she just wants in on your place, let her know who run it ahead of time.

And if you ain't ready to live together period, just tell her fam.

:mangler:

Comment

What's good Baddest. I haven't seen you post in a long time. Just be honest with her because after all it has only been a month since you met her. You don't want that bruh,

Comment

Tell her no.

That's pretty much it. That ***** better pay her own bills, **** that living with me ****. You live by yourself, I live by myself. Then we get together and make the relationship that much more special because we don't see each other 24/7 365

Comment

Working...
                      X