No announcement yet.

Robin Hood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin Hood

Anyone interested in Ridley Scott's rendition of Robin Hood???

i think it will be pretty decent, better than "Prince of Thieves".... i hate kevin costner...

Looks pretty bad a$$.

Comment

I am definitly excited for this flick I just hope the plot is excellent and it is not drowned out by mindless action.
      To me, Robin Hood is more of an amazing story that does not necesarily need to much of a face lift. (Though every single Robin Hood movie I have ever seen has been god awful) I hope they do it justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
        I am definitly excited for this flick I just hope the plot is excellent and it is not drowned out by mindless action.
        To me, Robin Hood is more of an amazing story that does not necesarily need to much of a face lift. (Though every single Robin Hood movie I have ever seen has been god awful) I hope they do it justice.
        Men in Tights was awesome

i loved gladiator and think crowe will do it well

i just hope it doesnt get too big cinematically with battles etc... no need for epic Lord of the Rings wars in this one IMO

Comment

I Live in the heart of Sherwood Forest, would be nice to get an Englishman to play Robin instead of a fkkin convict

Comment

No.

punk

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              No.

punk
              if you like posting in my threads and wall as much as you act like you do, you'd watch it

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                if you like posting in my threads and wall as much as you act like you do, you'd watch it

put that ***** on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  No.

punk
                  you c*cksucker

1 starring this thread???

better yet, DO COME TO BALTIMORE

please

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                    i loved gladiator and think crowe will do it well

i just hope it doesnt get too big cinematically with battles etc... no need for epic Lord of the Rings wars in this one IMO
                    I like Costner, but not in Robin Hood. I think Crowe will be MUCH better in that role. Gladiator was awesome. Also agree no need for epic battles. Looks like a winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X