Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scandal!!!!!!upset!!!!!wtf??!??tragedy!!!catastrop he!!!!shocking!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scandal!!!!!!upset!!!!!wtf??!??tragedy!!!catastrop he!!!!shocking!!!

VH-1 lost all credibility!

I have no respect for LA anymore.

This kid is in their city, and they do nothing about his **** talking.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      I have no respect for LA anymore.

This kid is in their city, and they do nothing about his **** talking.
      Reed, I was thinking the same thing.. How in the hell can a cocky, ****-talkin, hothead like Charles still be walking?? The LA I know, I thought I knew, would have had his ass with 19 bullet holes in him, body thrown behind a dumpster.. I'm sure it's all a internet act because in real life, nobody can talk that much **** and get away with it for too long.. Don't care how bad you are.

Comment

He's been playing with that styrofoam head for weeks..Where the hell did you even get that?

Comment

Nullo actore,nullus iudex.

Comment

The only thing i've been thinking since this started is that I bet the people living next door hate you a lot more than anyone on the net ever could always breaking **** and blasting muisc for some stupid ass youtube vid.

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
              He's been playing with that styrofoam head for weeks..Where the hell did you even get that?
              :*******: i'm just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
                Reed, I was thinking the same thing.. How in the hell can a cocky, ****-talkin, hothead like Charles still be walking?? The LA I know, I thought I knew, would have had his ass with 19 bullet holes in him, body thrown behind a dumpster.. I'm sure it's all a internet act because in real life, nobody can talk that much **** and get away with it for too long.. Don't care how bad you are.
                Because he talks all the **** from the safety of his West Hollywood home thats why.

He talked **** to Acuma in Ingle and got chased out!

Comment

Working...
                X