Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: Hatton will be competitive first 6 rounds, after that Manny's speed take over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh, Castillo aint the P4p King.

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
      Uh, Castillo aint the P4p King.
      WTF has that got to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        Don't you know that Barrera was the best Body puncher that Pac has fought??? Guess what... That Body punches never landed & Pac Dominates him twice.
        True, but Hatton is "bigger and stronger" then Barrera was, so who knows how Manny can take those punches.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
          Go and watch the Castillio 4th round, Hatton has serious body punching power, and the ability to land them.
          Shot Castillo you can land anything. Even a Prime Castillo is known not to avoit Punches. In Pac's last 2 fights against Body punching Diaz & Very Big DLH... they barely touches Pac. I expect the same with hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
            True, but Hatton is "bigger and stronger" then Barrera was, so who knows how Manny can take those punches.
            Pac already handle a much bigger DLH.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFlash View Post
              Thats why you shouldn't drink and post.

As we saw in the Mayweather fight, Hattons constant pressure, takes away the speed advantage. However good technique brings Hattons downfall. Manny doesn't have a good technique.

Hatton TKO 8.
              Did you really just write that or am I hallucinating?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

all things being equal,I think hatton will win,but i have a nagging feeling that this fight might end in anticlimax because of an early cut.hattons skin is like rice paper

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
                  Yes that exactly what I'm saying.

Pac's footspeed is nothing special, his hand speed is but his footspeed isn't.

Thats why JMM boxed his ears off in both fights.
                  And yet JMM can't win against Pac still.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    Pac already handle a much bigger DLH.
                    If you think Hatton will be as slow as DLH your in for a big surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
                      all things being equal,I think hatton will win,but i have a nagging feeling that this fight might end in anticlimax because of an early cut.hattons skin is like rice paper
                      I doubt they will stop the fight on cuts unless hatton's face turns to mince meat

Comment

Working...
                      X