No announcement yet.

Yusaf Mack 175, Glen Johnson 173 Weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Ash- View Post
    Johnson won't get stopped by Cloud, Cloud is way too hittable. Don't let Cloud's 0 fool you, he hasn't fought anyone. Johnson has what, 12 losses? but he has fought absolutely everyone and last time he got stopped was against Hopkins back in the 90s, 12 or 13 years ago and it was just a corner stoppage because he was so down on the cards that he just had not even a puncher's chance against that Hopkins.
    cloud hasnt fought a top 5 light heavyweight yet. but to be honest i would of picked the woods cloud fought over some fighters in the top ten. cloud's power is very real. johnson is also VERY hittable. i dont care how good your chin is you cant stand infront of somebody like cloud and expect to take his shots. all boxing skills aside. controlling distance, speed, ring intelligence etc etc..cloud is faster ATM has quicker feet and better reflexes. i guarantee you hes going to slip johnsons jab and do the shoulder roll counter right hand move and he will connect, what happens to johnson after that? he sure as hell isnt going to just stand there. hes going to get rocked. i dont recall anybody hurting woods the way cloud did, not even roy hurt woods they way cloud did. albeit woods was somewhat past it, he still had something in the tank. he is very durable, had a good jab, left hook and could box. he gave a very rusty cloud a good nights work. cloud wont be as inactive going into the fight against johnson as he did against woods. im telling ya kev, cloud is the real deal and i dont get sold on fighters easily. he will brutally stop johnson, mark my words. cloud aint no yusaf mack. amck is decent but doesnt have the overall skills cloud has.

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
      cloud hasnt fought a top 5 light heavyweight yet. but to be honest i would of picked the woods cloud fought over some fighters in the top ten. cloud's power is very real. johnson is also VERY hittable.
      Stopped taking you seriously here.

Comment

definitely, have you seen mack go to the body? he DIGS!! to the body hard. watch his fight vs andrade. hes going to be digging some big shots to the body.
        I saw him fold like a *****. How about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
          LOL. Sad. Get a couple eyes that work.

Not worried about our Adamek-Estrada bet. Youre a sucker on that one too.
          you didnt see johnson getting tagged with the jab everytime mack threw it? didnt see him getting tagged with left hooks and right hands?/

what the hell is your problem? i didnt come at you why do ya gotta be a smartass? forreal though.

Comment

Stopped taking you seriously here.
            oh my ****in god bruh, get off johnsons dick! he gets hit CONSTANTLY. in the first dawson fight his D was decent. now he is wide open for anything thrown by a decent fighter let alone a world class one.

Comment

he folded, just like he did vs andrade. why are ya so salty. the fight is over now. i gave you youre props but i stated FACTS about johnson getting hit flush constantly.

Comment

he folded, just like he did vs andrade. why are ya so salty. the fight is over now. i gave you youre props but i stated FACTS about johnson getting hit flush constantly.
                No he didn't. Period.

Comment

your way too hard headed to even talk to..and get to easily offended when somebody critisizes your fighter. do you realize how many people were picking mack? go through some threads on here..go listen to other boxing radio shows and youtube predictions people did.

johnson looked HORRIBLE against dawson n his previous outing. mack is a decent fighter who had what it took to beat an old faded johnson. turns out johnson wasnt as past it as some people thought including myself, i stand corrected there. but no need to call me names for picking against him.

also what the hell ya got zsolt erdei in your avatar for? guys a joke of a fighter, he fights nobody.

Comment

your way too hard headed to even talk to..and get to easily offended when somebody critisizes your fighter. do you realize how many people were picking mack? go through some threads on here..go listen to other boxing radio shows and youtube predictions people did.

johnson looked HORRIBLE against dawson n his previous outing. mack is a decent fighter who had what it took to beat an old faded johnson. turns out johnson wasnt as past it as some people thought including myself, i stand corrected there. but no need to call me names for picking against him.

also what the hell ya got zsolt erdei in your avatar for? guys a joke of a fighter, he fights nobody.
                    idk hitman. I think you'll be surprised..... lol

keep on tryin.

Comment

No he didn't. Period.
                      thats it?.....think ya need to rewatch the fight pal, everytime mack threw he connected on johnson. sometimes flush, sometimes grazing. you need to calm down though. your taking it way too seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X