No announcement yet.

Ask AlexKid anything!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vape View Post

Are you as brave as these guys to talk about your problem?
    No they are spartan level brave, as in willing to die. I am not this brave, I would not murder my ego by telling everyone about my micro penis

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
      Do you think more than 1 or 2 people here, think that you're funny?

May I (privately, off this site) tell everyone whom you are? (very sad).

Can you answer my 9 questions from last week please? (well, we know what made you think of making this thread). You can find said questions in your own threads, easy to find, they weren't that busy anyway..

Finally, what does the number '8' mean to you? Could be the least important question but id like to know what does that number mean to you? (we learn from this answer you see).

Oh, and apart from Pikachu's and Rattatta's, what other vermin type animals do you violate and interfere with?

THANX!(I cant reply until I get my (12?) answers now... We just electronically, supersonically hax instead). NICELY, NICELY DOES IT!!!!

Oh also,
      What song is the bold typing the lyrics to? Its about Aliksx.....
      a more attractive person in the crowd butted in over you, and I ignored your question

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        1) That came from your mind not my mind I suspect thats how you feel and it is a projection. However most really smart people dont chase cash, most really wise people dont chase cash.

2) No but I helped in the testing phase of its production
        Most smart people realize, by 12-16 (MINI-MUM!) that as much as they hate the world works regarding 'acquisition of funds'. Simply, nowadays moreso, money is nigh on paper blood, paper oxygen if you like, you don't have it, how do you live! wiggaz gotta eat you know, fukin bellchesse!

So what? You're smart living in a tent by a fukin highway? Enjoy your 'smart'. (there was 2 more questions there Kid...)

Does your doctor know you post on such nasty, unintelligent forums?...
        If in your view, some, or most of us are dumb (because we would like to pay bills, fuk bishes and eat), and you think you're smart, why do you talk to any of us? Why are you here? (17 questions now, spacker ).

Btw, your 'ping' online is very low. Must be very average internet you have AKid, must be due to that smart hatred for evil moneys.... Fukin terrible

NIIIICEEE JAABBBBBYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          What the most posts you've done in a row in a thread without anyone else posting in between ?
          I dont believe in individuality, we were all created along with the rest of the universe as one big thing, there is just the illusion of individuality which evolved as an instinct to help survival.

Ultimately me or you, or separate and "one thing" are merely concepts and nothing more.

So I ask you Furn why are you talking to yourself?

Comment

1) That came from your mind not my mind I suspect thats how you feel and it is a projection. However most really smart people dont chase cash, most really wise people dont chase cash.

2) No but I helped in the testing phase of its production
            Thank you Alexkid for your insight and accujack testing.
            Your contributions to the field of masterbation are immeasurable. You have pushed jacking to a whole new level.

Comment

a more attractive person in the crowd butted in over you, and I ignored your question
              So you make judgement upon 1st sight? (17th question)

That's not a smart tact to apply to life, is this why you lose, in general? (18th question). Not smart for someone whom has stated we are all one, all part of the same origin, 1,2 comments ago, if you knew that as the truth that we where all 1, you could answer my (so far, 18 questions) easily, as you would simply 'know' if we where all interlinked as to how you seem to think, no?
              Your logic is faltering....

Considering this is a questioning answering thread (see your own title shit for brains...) You are not very good at, life?

Why? (another two questions, is that a NICE round 21 questions now?).

Oh dear ALIcks.... Deary me!!!!
              Last edited by RightJab; 02-20-2017, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                Most smart people realize, by 12-16 (MINI-MUM!) that as much as they hate the world works regarding 'acquisition of funds'. Simply, nowadays moreso, money is nigh on paper blood, paper oxygen if you like, you don't have it, how do you live! wiggaz gotta eat you know, fukin bellchesse!

So what? You're smart living in a tent by a fukin highway? Enjoy your 'smart'. (there was 2 more questions there Kid...)

Does your doctor know you post on such nasty, unintelligent forums?...
                If in your view, some, or most of us are dumb (because we would like to pay bills, fuk bishes and eat), and you think you're smart, why do you talk to any of us? Why are you here? (17 questions now, spacker ).

Btw, your 'ping' online is very low. Must be very average internet you have AKid, must be due to that smart hatred for evil moneys.... Fukin terrible

NIIIICEEE JAABBBBBYYYYY!!!!!!!!

That is all I have time for today, some good questions, my jet leaves in half an hour

Goodbye!

Last edited by AlexKid; 02-20-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

So you don't act here, as you post then?

If you don't follow what you, yourself says, how do you know who you are?

(2 more questions there, wow these build up! glad I'm not as dumb as thee to take upon themselves this task!)

If you where a pimp you'd only have NUTS to sell...... And theyd be fukin yours numbskull.... (statement, not question, airhead...)

Comment

Oooh Alex has gone and I was going to ask him what my chances with Katy Perry were. Now i'll never know.

Comment

how often do you think about killing yourself?

Comment

Working...
                      X