Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: No More Shortcuts; Trying to Reach My Full Potential

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lockardthegoat View Post
    he'll lose his next fight, sink into depression again, and probably commit suicide by the time he turns 28 in july.
    you sound depressed and bitter?? Your minimum wage life must be making you want to hang yourself.... Hang in there bum

Comment

Originally posted by gman supreme View Post
      we've already seen your potential broner. Your an overrated bum a manufactured hype job who cant beat b level fighters and who cherry pick picked on the weakest title holders to get those belts.it would shock no one if granados beats your ass. People are bored with your sideshow circus act its time to as mike tyson put it "fade into bolivian".
      he is a millionaire and 4 time world champion.... If he is a bum you must be a homeless whore on the streets of mehico.....

Comment

Originally posted by kigali View Post
        at least he's not afraid to challenge himself.

If ggg had one of broner's balls he'd be kicking asses at 175...or at least trying to.
        how dare you ask a russian hype job to move up.... Dont you know only black fighters are asked to move up......

Comment

Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
          When will boxing stop trying to make Broner happen? It's not going to happen for him. The best fighter he ever beat was a B- guy at best (Paulie Malignaggi) and he didn't beat him by much. Any real test for this clown and by real test I mean a B+ guy and he crumbled. He was overrated from the start because the networks were hoping he would be the next Floyd and tried to push him as such. There are other fighters out there that deserve the spotlight more than Broner right now i.e Spence.
          HE IS A 4 TIME WORLD CHAMPION COMING OFF 2 STRAIGHT WINS...... YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO WASHING DISHES BEFORE YOUR BOSS FIRES YOU....

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            He young doe
            AND A 4 TIME WORLD CHAMPION AND A MILLIONAIRE DOEEE.....

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              what potential? Hes just not as amazing as people thought he was and never will be
              HE LIKES TO CHALLENGE HIMSELF AND MOVE UP IN WEIGHT LIKE A REAL MAN..... HE COULD HAVE STAYED AT 135 OR 140 AND FOUGHT BUMS LIKE GGG THE BUM KILLA HAS BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST YEARS HAHAHAAHAHAH.......

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                Marcus Browne and Thomas Williams are light heavy weights SMH I'll believe Broner when he beats an elite fighter. I still like watching his fights but he's been saying this for a while
                HE IS A 4 TIME WORLD CHAMPION IN 4 WEIGHT CLASSES COMING OFF 2 WINS.... WHAT THE HELL ELSE IS HE SUPPOSED TO SAY??? THAT HE SUCKS AND IS ABOUT RETIRE??? WTF

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  how dare you ask a russian hype job to move up.... Dont you know only black fighters are asked to move up......
                  Like Hagler was.....oh wait a minute.

Broner always had potential to be elite, but his mentality stopped him from achieving what he could have. So not having the right mentality could I suppose be interpreted as the potential NOT being there, as it needs a certain mindset to be elite, and if that mindset isn't there, then....

For sure his mindset is fragile. He might say he's got it right this one time, but it needs to be there year in year out to truly grow into an elite fighter. Is there still time for him ? Yes. Can he maintain the right mindset in terms of dedication and training for the next 5 years ? Doubtful.
                  Last edited by angkag; 02-08-2017, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Im just wondering why arent ANY of you guys are world champions....since its so easy to win 4 world championships in 4 divisions.

Comment

I don't think he's elite (but there are few if any truly elite fighters left these days anyway), Broner isn't as bad as people try to make him out to be. He just isn't competitive above 140. The only time we've seen him truly struggle was in those fights in the welterweight range. I get people don't like him, but he'd beat almost all of the champions in the 135 and 140 range. Obviously, Garcia and Crawford would be the issues here. (Loma too when he comes up).

As long as he stays at 140 (or below) he'll be fine and competitive in any fight. There aren't many people who can beat him at this weight or lower. The trick for him is staying disciplined with his body and mind to extend his career. The second he goes above 140 again, he'll get beat down.

There are weight classes for a reason.
                      Last edited by Butch.McRae; 02-08-2017, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X