Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green Beats Anthony Mundine By Majority Decision in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mundine looked 50 years old and Green looked shot in his last fight as he battled for a Domestic Title yet people payed big money for this.
    It was a cheap shot by Mundine on the break and Green was out on his feet.

It was nothing more than a spectacle to be laughed at as a World Boxing Event but people who are not die hard boxing fans wanted to see this and the Boxers walked away with a load of cash and have set up another rubber match for the mass of suckers willing to part with their money once again.

This was very good for Adelaide as it has a great Winery scene that is World class and it was very good for young boxers like Tszyu and the Maloney Twins to be seen by the general public.

and don't knock our Marsupials

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
      Pacquiao is gonna get robbed over there and i will laugh my ass off!!!!
      It was judge Hubert Minn from the US who scored it 98-90 for Green. Australian judges had it a close fight.

Comment

98-90, this judge wasn't even in the ballpark ... it amazes me what do they look at 98-90 that means Mundine didn't win a round... I'd like to see the score cards on this 1... a very poor decision...

Comment

Working...
        X