eBoxingPromoter is now live!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
    He's a liar and a d*ckhead!
    Don't trust a word this ****ing c*ocksucker says!!

Eboxingpromoter is 100% pay to win

You constantly bleed massive amounts of game money......
    It's actually comical...

This ****heel revised his rules recently to say if you find a money glitch you have to report it lol!!!
    His exact words were it's not in the "spirit of the game" lol!!

But pay to win is in the spirit of the game is it ****er???

I'm guessing he was refering to the compensation glitch....

This part is an ABSOLUTE LIE!!!
    Now I know for an absolut ****ing fact you are nothing more than a scammer...

And didn't you perma ban a couple of people for cash mining
    last week??

And why do you play in your own game??
    Are we to believe you don't cheat??
    wow. i am sorry my game has made you so angry.

no one has been perma banned from the game. i just reset 2 peoples promotions and asked them not to cheat...one of whom came back and is playing again.

of course i play the game. how else am i supposed to know if its working and what needs to be improved. how are you to believe I don't cheat? I guess you have not met many game designers.

now if you can explain what you mean by "winning" that would be great. does "winning" mean being the number 1 promotion in the game? as far as i'm concerned you play for fun and your own objectives.

now, if you don't want to pay money and you havent yet worked out how to play without making huge losses there is a forum where you can ask advice. there are threads giving tips on staying in the black without buying in-game currency. i have even introduced the option of a free bail-out fund so inexperienced players can get themselves out of debt while they are still trying to work the game out.

so if you believe i am a "dickhead" for spending 2 hours a day for the last 3 years designing and supporting games to give a couple hundred boxing fans a fun game to play, and losing over £2000 doing so, then that is your right. I'm not going to lose any sleep over that.

Comment

I notice you didn't even try to challenge me calling you a ****ing liar...

Instead your talking about the definition of pay to win...

All the top promoters are the people who pumped money into the game in the first few days.
      Despite your claims of the opposite you rat b*stard.

And if this game isn't pay to win why have you added so many monthly/yearly fees?? (in-game money)

If you don't care who is number 1 why did you reset the accounts?? I thought It's all for fun and your own objecvtives.

What did the cheaters do that was so bad??
      I'm sure people would like to know....

No It's okay I have a great glitch I'm sittin on.
      I'll use it when the time is right.
      It's makes the compensation glitch look like nothing...

Yes what a great arguement.
      "I design games so that means i don't cheat"
      Can't argue with that logic...

I don't believe you...
      You son of a b*tch...

There is not much point trying to challenge anyone with such anger issues. Experience has shown that some people just will not be persuaded.

Therefore, I just don't get angry or worked up about this kind of thing. You have an opinion on the game which will not change whatever I say. On the other hand there are plenty of players enjoying it, so I will carry on working to improve, fix issues and try to make the game as enjoyable as possible.

So if you do need any advice on how to play successfully without purchasing, feel free to ask for tips in the forum or in this thread.

Or you can carry on abusing me. Doesn't really matter to me.

Comment

If you don't care who is number 1 why did you reset the accounts?? I thought It's all for fun and your own objecvtives.

What did the cheaters do that was so bad??
        I'm sure people would like to know....
        sorry, thought I had responded to this. Just in case other players or potential players are wondering, what the "cheaters" did is set up 24 accounts, and use the starting capital of 23 of those accounts to fund their main account.

this capital was then used to out-bid other players in purse bids and for signing fighters. similiar things happened in the original game and caused players to leave when they were "cheated" out of signings. therefore this kind of thing isn't taken lightly.

the action in itself would not have moved the player up the promoter rankings - it would have just allowed him to have more money than he should have instead of earning it via shows like everyone else.

this is info for everyone else by they way. lightsout_finit already knows this as he is the one who did it.

by the way, the offer is still there. if you want to learn how to play the game without cheating and without having to spend real money, I'm happy to help.

Comment

Bumped, so more people can join the game.

Comment

It's never too late to sign up. Unlike the previous version it is difficult for any single player to sign all the best fighters, and with the new scouting system you could end up signing a future ATG without any competition.

Comment

Bumped.

Comment

Bumped.

Comment

I love this game, it take time to learn it and it's not pay to win, if you actually build your fighters and get their ranks up people will come to your shows eventually your shows will be profitable.

I've been a fan of vivi though very complex, this game really puts you in the driver seat of all aspects of being a promoter.

My promoter name is also Sweetsci in the game.

Comment

Hello.

Just a note to any past, present or non eBoxingPromoters that the beta for an offline version of the game is now out.

You can download from Mega.
                    A link to the download is in the in-game forum (eboxingoffline subforum)

Feel free to get a copy. Note that its basically a stripped down version of the online game so is quite resource intensive and needs a fairly decent performance CPU to run it.

Comment

Not sure why you decided to hit up that newer thread room but your fans have this one subbed lol

Comment

Working...
                      X