Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Canelo is Underestimated - He Will Beat Gennady Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mark my words the ugly little twerp will not finish the fight with chavez junior on his feet

Comment

Another easy pick in favour of King Nelo. Hashtag#15 million

Comment

LOL. Khan says he doesn't know why people underestimate canelo, but then says even he underestimated him b4 he fought him. this kid has learning difficulties

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
          I thought Lara deserved the win, but can only blame himself for pissing the judges off by running too much.
          Lara out-landed Canelo, made him look foolish at times, and landed the most meaningful shots. Many of Canelo's bodyshots were blocked, and most of the few head shots missed.
          The Trout fight was close, but I felt Canelo deserved the decision. The open scoring had a lot to do with Trout's style/gameplan, knowing he was nearly getting shut-out looking at the phony scores. He would have fought differently if not the open scoring bs, besides the venue it was at I think.
          Open scoring did kill that fight but Trout knew around like the 6 round what it was so had PLENTY of time to turn it around. Open scoring with the right fighters could be AWESOME... Picture Oscar/Trinidad if only Oscar knew. Or hell Kovalev against Ward. Ward knew he was losing and changed it up while Kov like Oscar coasted the last rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            mark my words the ugly little twerp will not finish the fight with chavez junior on his feet
            I wish Jr rids boxing of that belt-squatter.

Comment

Canelo's lack of movement at this point in his career, will cause he major issues up against Golovkin. I think Canelo will be able to hit and hurt Golovkin very often, but not enough to deter his offensive mindset! the fight will be a brutal fight while it lasted, with Canelo's corner throwing in the towel.........

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                Canelo's lack of movement at this point in his career, will cause he major issues up against Golovkin. I think Canelo will be able to hit and hurt Golovkin very often, but not enough to deter his offensive mindset! the fight will be a brutal fight while it lasted, with Canelo's corner throwing in the towel.........
                GGG has to get by Jacobs first.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Another easy pick in favour of King Nelo. Hashtag#15 million

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    No idea who the hell you are but that is exactly correct. To beat GGG you need good feet and Canelo is literally stuck in cement.

He will have his moments but Gennady is just too much

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      I wish Jr rids boxing of that belt-squatter.
                      Saunders or GGG??? GGG has been a MW since BIRTH and REFUSES to move up and is just squatting in the WORST division currently for ever. Yet he ALWAYS talks about moving up??? NEVER gonna happen I'll bet ANYONE $$$$??? In 2018 we can do the SAME bet???

Saunders is holding on to that belt like he kidnapped it!!!

Belt Squatter your DUMB!!! Canelo don't NEED no belts! He A-SIDE! And GGG ain't EVER gonna see that 40%. Tell him take the $15,000,000 which is WAY more than 97K buys deserves to fight a guy who can make 154 lbs...

Comment

Working...
                      X