No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Lopez would have beat Canelo's ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Luis Lopez would have beat Canelo's ass

How many of you young kids know Jose Luis Lopez?

Was a really good fighter but too inconsistent to say anything about him, on his best night he was a far better talent that Canelo, that's for sure.

Comment

The guy that fought james page in the late 90s..

He would have a punchers chance, lopez packed a good punch, but he is better at welter, and telegraphs his shots too much and canelo would be too skilled and if he doesn't get caught by a bomb, then canelo should win on points

Comment

Did he draw with Quartey? JLL vs ODLH? Who wins?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          Did he draw with Quartey? JLL vs ODLH? Who wins?
          Yea a draw .. if memory serves me right, there were talks of him facing the big guns like oscar and Tito but they had bigger fishes to fry.

As another poster mentioned, he was too inconsistent to be gauged properly but at his best, i believe he could have beaten Oscar.

Comment

Lopez had talent to spare, but he just wasn't as disciplined as he should've been.

Comment

Delahoya was scared of jose luis lopez & offered el maestrito a "sparring" job which el maestrito replied "i wanna fight you not spar!!!" anyway anyone who stood in front of jose luis lopez would get knocked out!!! He'd of knocked canelos ass out!!

Comment

Jose luis lopez wouldve won that fight, probably why he never got the chance

Comment

Working...
                X