Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley and his Wife are responsible for the Third fight with Pacquiao, its a go!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    I do have a strange feeling, arum is pissed at manny trying to negotiate behind his back and will provably screw pacquiao over again.
    Tend to agree with this even if it makes me feel like Alex Jones to admit it. If Tim lasts the distance, & I see no reason he won't, Manny hasn't KO'd anyone in 10 fights & 6 years, he very well could get another sketchy ass decision.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
      ****ty fight if true. It simply stops both from saying they got beat down by one of the young up and comers. Which at this point, is what would happen to both if they fought Crawford, Thurman, Brook etc.
      Ill be honest, I never liked the passing of the torch fights ever, I think legends should go out on top, not be knocked out by a younger lion, its the part I dont like. Look what is happening to Roy Jones Jr, this dude used to be a legend and now nobody cares about him, his legacy has been tarnished to the public, same things happened to Joe Louis and Henry Armstrong. Fighters who hang around way to long, they dont get remembered well until years later by historians.

AT least Floyd went out on his own terms, Manny should as well, but Arum saying this isnt Mannys last fight shows me he is pissed off. Something is fishy here to be honest, and Arum is not happy.

If Bradley wins, will he fight Crawford? he has gone on record saying Crawford deserves the Pacquiao fight and that he wouldnt fight Terence they are boys, but went on took that fight from Crawford because his wife who is his manager told him to $$$$

I see Bradley being used as a stepping stone by his wife and Arum, I never got the feeling that Bradleys wife loves him as much as he loves her, she played this dude and just got with him because her exes banged her up and left her, he was the reserve the white knight who she could marry for security and now she is pimping him she might even leave him if he starts slurring badly and no longer there mentally.

Comment

Working...
      X