No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Derecognizes Cotto; Title Only At Stake For Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
    You mad because Cotto know that he's too small for GGG? He is vacating the belt the smart way, that is what you guys wanted right?
    He's too small for GGG but you forget Canelo is arguably bigger or about the same size as Golovkin

I think you're reaching man, If you're too small for the middleweight division why remain in that division after the Martinez fight why not just go back down to 154lbs why play the victim when other middleweights want that title off you?

Cotto is vacating the belt after how long holding it hostage, that's the problem.

Comment

• So I'm assuming he didn't comply to fighting Gennady (the mandatory) if he won the fight, correct? Also, he is no longer the WBC champion... so he will enter the ring not being a 160 champion?

What a load of bull lol. We wanted to beat that title out of Kneeguel, ****ing coward. Luckily, today is Star Wars day so Whatever XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
        Offer and actually fight are two different things. Cotto himself knows he would lose. Cotto is a warrior but he does not take punishment well. He can dish it but not take it at least at the top level.

His jab and power isn't enough to keep GGG off him.
        really... what elite fighters has ggg faced that makes you say that.

Comment

• So what happens if Canelo comes in overweight? Does Golovkin get upgraded to full champ status without having to fight either Cotto or Canelo?

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
            You mad because Cotto know that he's too small for GGG? He is vacating the belt the smart way, that is what you guys wanted right?
            Exactly! These MOFO haters all they do is justify margacheto the scum of boxing, and glorify bums who KO taxi drivers and taco vendors.

#fukthewbc
            #gggfightsbums
            #WarCottobyKO

Comment

• So Cotto is a diva. Canelo has a bigger chance with Golovkin, anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

If richardson didn't pick up those INSERTS, which were the illegal pads that were found, and felt that they were harder than normal, which the athletic commission agreed to it, he woulda went and fought mosley with them on. and dont give me this bs about they were in the bag by accident crap.
                And yet lab results only confirmed trace levels of plaster.

Comment

• I saw that shit coming. Cotto didn't even want the belt, if he beats Canelo he doesn't have to fight GGG now , which is also good because GGG needs to fight bigger guys already.

Comment

• I dont care if they strip all the belts cause they are irrelevant in todays boxing game but fight week is here so im excited!!

WARCanelo!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      So I'm assuming he didn't comply to fighting Gennady (the mandatory) if he won the fight, correct? Also, he is no longer the WBC champion... so he will enter the ring not being a 160 champion?

What a load of bull lol. We wanted to beat that title out of Kneeguel, ****ing coward. Luckily, today is Star Wars day so Whatever XD
                      Bumloveking only fights taco vendors, taxi drivers and barbers! WTF are you talking about?

Cotto a coward? LOL! P4P Cotto has fought harder hitters than bumloveking, #WarCotto resume puts bumloveking resume look like a pre-K drawing lol!

Fuku, the WBC and bumloveking!

Comment

Working...
                      X