No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: GGG Not Being a Draw is No Longer an Excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    Quillin, Martinez, Sturm, Cotto and now Ward avoided GGG like a plague. What do you want him to do exactly?
    Exactly. A couple words I like to add, Boxers that ducked/ducking GGG

1---Felix sturm - wouldn't fight him for over 2 years when GGG was mandatory.

2---Peter quillin - said he will only fight for the may-pac kind of money, lol

3---Sergio martinez - "His promoter said that "no way I am putting him with this monster"

4---Hassaan ndam njikam -When Hassaan was WBO champ, he was ordered to a purse bid to face Golovkin no less than two times and he was a no show each time.

5---Miguel cotto - didn't want to fight him despite being mandatory.

6---Julio cesar chavez jr - Turned down 12mil offer by TR

7---Saul alvarez - Thinks that he is fighting at the weight-class of 155, as there is no such thing as a "155 weight-class" ,he is pretending to be not in the MW division because of GGG.There are 17 divisions just pick one, if you can't make 154 then you are a MW, simple.

8---Carl froch - After calling GGG out then when GGG accepted ,he backed down and now he is retired after making all the fuss, GGG was calling him for more than a year so no excuses for "retiring".

9---Andrea Ward. The diva of the 168lb division don't want to travel or meet the a-side GGG in a catchweight so he can become a good boy and get ktfo. Was willing to goto 160 for Floyd but when GGG said 164, Ward ducked.+ he was fine when Dawson came down a whole division for him but wont move half a division for GGG, smh

10---Sebastian Sylvester - When Sylvester was IBF champ, he ducked GGG blatantly

11---Darren Barker - When Barker defeated Geale to become IBF champ, his promoter openly said that Barker will fight any1 except GGG

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
      I find it funny that a guy with no signifigant wins considers himself a draw .. So we are celebrating the fact that he is knocking out guys that have already been beaten for the most part ? Hysterical !
      Read between the lines man. It's how he's getting the job done that matters. Are you able to see the tools the man brings to the table or no?

I like watching GGG but am not getting his tattoo branded on me or anything. The hype train could very well get derailed on October 17 if he's not careful.

Comment

yup... it's just gonna be the excuse ya are gonna start using now.

bunch of hypocrites!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          It has plenty to do where he is from you pretending Americans/Mexicans/Puerto Ricans would give a **** about Canelo, Mayweather or Cotto If they weren't of those nationalities and they just came from some small country like Iceland/Sweden or Finland you're ****ing kidding yourself on.
          Where you come from definitely plays a big factor on what you can reach in your career look Kell Brook puts on PPV's and is it because he is world class, absolutely not he's an average fighter from Britain being hyped he's not fought anyone besides Porter but because he comes from a country which is rich they can afford to put average guys like Kell as a PPV star anywhere else he'd be trash and likely would never have ever put on a PPV event.
          Cotto Canelo and Floyd have something in common; they fight and fought the best opponents they could fight.We just want .Canelo isn't event that good but he makes his promo team get him fights that the public thinks he's afraid of, which makes him respectable. Kell Brook easily outclassed top 10 WW in Shawn Porter and top 10 WW Khan is afraid of him so maybe he is as good as they say he is..Race and where you're from does play a part but not in every situation..Prime example is UFC's Rousey; no matter how she, her team or Dana White tries to spin it,or talk about her selling ppvs, she will never be truly recognized as the best until she faces Cyborg and until GGG faces somebody good enough to win everybody's respect, he will fall in the same boat, coming from small country or not..

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            u have yet to name a grade a or even b at the time fighter lemeiux is his toughest fight by far its not even close what does that tell you? just boggles my mind that same people who discredit other fighters for same thing give ggg excuses
            Name a big name MW who you believe Golovkin has not tried to fight or he has dodged?

Comment

Originally posted by rajaomair View Post

9---Andrea Ward. The diva of the 168lb division don't want to travel or meet the a-side GGG in a catchweight so he can become a good boy and get ktfo. Was willing to goto 160 for Floyd but when GGG said 164, Ward ducked.+ he was fine when Dawson came down a whole division for him but wont move half a division for GGG, smh

PLEASE DO NOT REPEAT THIS BULLCRAP AS FACT. ALL YOU DO IS GIVE THE HATERS AMMUNITION.

No offer for a fight at 164 was ever offered to Ward or his camp. NEVER. That was a comment made during an email interview with Fat Dan that took on a life of it's own and has refused to die. That comment was made during final detail negotiations for the Lemieux fight.

THERE WAS NEVER ANY OFFER TO FIGHT AT 164 AND NO SUCH OFFER WAS REFUSED.

IF THE WARDTARDS CANNOT STOP USING THIS FANTASY THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM, BUT REAL BOXING FANS NEED TO MOVE PAST IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                GGG is on Apple commercials. Hes clearly A side
                I dunno bro.. it clearly says in the APP store that he's powered by the B-side...

link

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  Mike Lee endorses Subway. What's your point???
                  Apple is a top 5 company in the world. Subway sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    The PPV numbers for the Lemieux fight are going to be very important for Golovkin. If he can sell 300k or so, it will establish him as a legit PPV fighter and open up a world of possibilities for him. You better believe Cotto or Alvarez will think about fighting him if they think they can get a 700k-900k PPV doing so.
                    I think this is partly true. Surely if it does well it's good. But I don't think it matter how many they sell, Canelo isn't gonna man up.

Originally posted by doninlouisiana View Post
                    Name a big name MW who you believe Golovkin has not tried to fight or he has dodged?
                    Crickets!

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                    Apple is a top 5 company in the world. Subway sucks.
                    Subway, just watch your children.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                      I dunno bro.. it clearly says in the APP store that he's powered by the B-side...

link
                      And still Cotto Ducks.

Comment

Working...
                      X