Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody root for boxers outside if their creed? around here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I aint gonna lie I only root for American bred boxers,mostly AA's because I prefer the style they bring to the table which has already been proven to be the best in boxing. Plus I enjoy how mad it makes the racist inbreds because for some reason its only a bad thing when blacks root for other blacks,but its not a problem when mexicans root for mexicans or whites go for whites.

actually theres a couple of cubans who i admire to like Rigo.Dude slick as hell

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
      I aint gonna lie I only root for American bred boxers,mostly AA's because I prefer the style they bring to the table which has already been proven to be the best in boxing. Plus I enjoy how mad it makes the racist inbreds because for some reason its only a bad thing when blacks root for other blacks,but its not a problem when mexicans root for mexicans or whites go for whites.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

I'm a fat white yank, but my favorite fighters are Chavez sr, toney, Holyfield mayorga,

I also really liked Ike quartey, calzaghe, froch, winky, Tyson, arce, manny, Floyd, golata

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          I'm Caucasian by way of primarily Italian and my fav fighters are Mexican(Canelo)British(Khan, Froch) **** (Khan) Puerto Rican (Cotto) Black ( Thurman.)

I don't see much of that (at least on display) from anyone else...
          Caucasian....mostly

Bradley, Martinez, Rigo, Ghost, Adamek, Andrade, Terrence Crawford, Matthysse, Cotto (even though I'm trashing him leading up to this fight), Pac, Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            I'm Caucasian by way of primarily Italian and my fav fighters are Mexican(Canelo)British(Khan, Froch) **** (Khan) Puerto Rican (Cotto) Black ( Thurman.)

I don't see much of that (at least on display) from anyone else...
            I'm Puerto Rican but the fighters I got listed are my guys. I went for Cotto and Danny vs PAC and Lukie though.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post

Smfh!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Ehh...I've given you **** in the past regarding race baiting and whatnot, but that's quite an impressive list in terms of nationalities and race.

For what it's worth, I think your posts have been fantastic as of late. No pun intended.
                So can I get my main account back for red k'ing you? I need epoints to bet on Martinez mayne. I won't clown on Hopkins for a day.

Comment

If I boxer is of the Islamic faith...I root for the other guy automatically.

Comment

Working...
                  X