Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Price vs Oliver McCall next???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price is very fragile right now. His promoter better choose carefully.

Maybe guys like Steve Cunningham or Rahman. Who ever he fights, he must consistently use his jab.

Comment

He should fight the dude from my gym tamsun hoop he gases after a round thats the sort of fight price needs to get back on the map

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
        Price is very fragile right now. His promoter better choose carefully.

Maybe guys like Steve Cunningham or Rahman. Who ever he fights, he must consistently use his jab.

Both still way too risky.
        Cunningham is fast and moves exceptionally well. Look how lost he looked when Thompson showed him lateral movement.
        Rahman still hits like a mac truck.

I don't want to see him against soft touches but its not just his stamina at fault here. He really does need an awful lot of work if hes to get anywhere above domestic level.
        People forget this guys best win is Audley Harrison

Comment

any fight is going to be tough for price because he doesn't like fighting. maybe if they pay his opponent not to throw punches price would do ok but he still might gas and quit.

Comment

McCall would take price into deep waters and ko him...

Price needs to fight james toney..... Big name, low risk, guy with stamina issues just like price...

Comment

zuri lawrence ko 1 david price

Comment

If McCall couldn't punch, I think your advice would be very good. The guy above me suggested Toney, and you know, it's not a bad idea. Price is going to fight a non-threats until he finds his feet again. Toney wouldn't turn down the fight either. The height would be ridiculous though.

Comment

Working...
                X