Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could a welterweight version of Lewis or Wladimir beat Floyd Mayweather Jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a Floyd Mayweather taking all of his skills up to HW?

Nothing lost in translation.

Add oh, say, a 100 pounds? Foot in height?

I mean, would it even be legal?

A 6'8, 250 pound Floyd Mayweather?

I know, I know. I already see the jokes coming.

"HOW BIG CAN A PUSSY ACTUALLY BE?!?"

Comment

I voted no. If they were welterweights they would lose to Mayweather. A prime Hearns is one of a very few great welterweights that probably would have defeated Mayweather at welterweight. I think Hearns was a better welterweight than Lewis was a heavyweight but Lewis was a very good heavyweight. Lewis was KOed twice by average heavyweights, Mc Call and Rahman although he did later reverse these two loses.

Comment

If Floyd Mayweather at 5"8 and 147 pounds (151 on Night of the Fight) fought Wladimir Klitschko, 6"2 and 147 pounds and just say 165 on night of the fight then i think Wlad would win, Floyds movement ain't what it used to be where as Wladimir is very fleet footed, and also the way he uses his size is just incredible...Floyd would be in his Philly shell/Hands up defense waiting to throw right hands and left hooks but everytime he would throw he would be just hitting air, wlad would just leap back a few foot and then pound the jab into mayweathers guard with some getting through and then following up with a clinch, Mayweather would get frustrated by Wlads movement and decide to go after him, everytime He gets close wlad would just clinch and put his weight on him therefor draining him, later on in the fight mayweather would slow down and then enable wladimir's solid jabs and follow up straight rights to get through, A 6 foot 2 fighter with wladimirs physical skills would give mayweather fits.

Welterweight Wladimir Klitschko Wins by UD or Late TKO, Corner stoppage

Comment

this has to be the dumbest thread ive read in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
            Rahman? Hasim Rahman?

I feel there is some backstory I am missing here.

Comment

Frankie Gomez and Jose Benevides when they get some bouts under their shoes will beat Mayweather. Jose reach and quickness will trouble Mayweather and Gomez pressure will make Mayweather wish he was in there with Castillo

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Frankie Gomez and Jose Benevides when they get some bouts under their shoes will beat Mayweather. Jose reach and quickness will trouble Mayweather and Gomez pressure will make Mayweather wish he was in there with Castillo
                He'll be midway through his 40s by then... I think you're kidding though.... I hope so anyway.

Comment

So Lennox loses a hundred pounds and is only 3 inches shorter? Doesn't sound right to me.

Besides,that's way to tall for a table.

Comment

Make it realalistic 5' 10" or 5/11 would be a good height very few ww are six two if you shrink em shrink them appropriately.

Idk how to think about this fight to much to have to change around.

Comment

Working...
                    X