Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach "Bradley is the only fighter Pacquiao ever told me that he wants to KO!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao should want to KO all the opponents he steps in the ring with. I thought Bradley won the first fight by one round, it was a close fight that could have went either way. I think Bradley beats him convincingly the second time, he pretty much knows how Pacquiao fights.

In the 12th round Bradley was hitting Pacquiao at will, Pacquiao looked gassed. I'm guessing all the body shots Bradley landed was starting to take it's toll on Pacquiao. Hopefully the HBO commentators does a better job next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
      Arum doesn't let Pac anywhere near Bradley. He knows Pac will ruin Tim in a rematch. Absolutely ruin him through physical beating and public embarrassment.
      Arum would absolutely make the rematch happen. Controversy sells. If it is a closer fight, then we have a trilogy.

Comment

How can Paqciao KO a guy who can do this? This is obviously an opponent who is in panic mode and will do everything to survive.

http://static02.mediaite.com/gossipc...hy-Bradley.png

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          I saw a video with Freddie Roach very briefly mentioned something like Pacquiao has never told him he wants to knock out any fighter before but after te Bradley robbery, Manny told Roach that he intends to KO Bradley. It's the only time he's ever told Roach that he wants to KO a fighter in his entire career apparently.

Manny I think deep down is real pissed at being robbed in Vegas. Through all the battles with Morales and Marquez, the only fighter Manny genuinely feels deserves to be KO'd is Bradley. I think it's probably because Manny won the fight by a long way and got badly robbed, whereas against the other guys he was actually in very close fights against them.

I suppose it's Manny's way of ensuring that justice is served next time around.
          Did the world watch another fight i had it a draw,Pacquiao took off the first two mins of every rd.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Did the world watch another fight i had it a draw,Pacquiao took off the first two mins of every rd.
            most of the press think otherwise. i thought pac control the fight tempo and landed the more solid shots.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              Arum would absolutely make the rematch happen. Controversy sells. If it is a closer fight, then we have a trilogy.
              The idea of a Pacquiao-Bradley trilogy makes me sick after the stunt they pulled in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                The idea of a Pacquiao-Bradley trilogy makes me sick after the stunt they pulled in the first fight.
                let me guess. you paid for the ppv and don't wanna pressured into paying for another one or specifically TWO for the trilogy. brah...don't pay for ppv.

Comment

let me guess. you paid for the ppv and don't wanna pressured into paying for another one or specifically TWO for the trilogy. brah...don't pay for ppv.
                  nothing to do with ppv sd, it's just that I didn't think it was a close fight to begin with so a rematch isn't justified, yet the corrupt promoters will make money of the rematch and the trilogy while boxing fans hope and wish on a Pacquiao/Mayweather bout

Comment

Seems ridiculous seeing a guy who barely did anything in the first fight rewarded with a rematch. It was a glaring mismatch. Experienced vs inexperience. Expert vs noob. One shows no respect vs one with too much respect.

But I have to agree with the bolded part. I would still see it for entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      nothing to do with ppv sd, it's just that I didn't think it was a close fight to begin with so a rematch isn't justified, yet the corrupt promoters will make money of the rematch and the trilogy while boxing fans hope and wish on a Pacquiao/Mayweather bout
                      Well...that' why I discourage ppl from paying ppv so they won't make the $$$.

It wasn't a close to me either. The real crazy bat **** is that Pac lost to JMM in the previous fight and JMM gets robbed. But if the PPV for the rematch is high, don't be surprise for re-rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X