Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Anthony Joshua appearances cancelled on ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think people should write to these networks and tell them what we feel. It is really stupid of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
      They cancelled the day before, Kellerman even stated on the show that Joshua was going to be on tomorrow!
      This decision was made way above the heads of Kellerman and the rest of these shows on air talent and producers. Scumbag move

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        The boxing/network wars are heating up! Thats what it means. I bet you hear a lot more about Crawford vs Khan on ESPN than any other fight in the next 2 months.

ESPN also has a financial interest in that fight.

Comment

Joshua should give interviews on Showtime or Fox Sports, instead...

Comment

I bet you frank Warren is behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by donjigga11 View Post
              If Kellerman mentioned that then it’s not a good look for ESPN and looks amateurish and unprofessional. I don’t see what’s wrong with giving fighters on other networks shine as its for the good of the sport.
              It's one thing if you don't want to run ads or allow paid advertisement for your competition. But you are a 24 hour news station. To refuse to a cover the top fights in your sport is a disgrace. To undercut the producers and on air talent of these shows who booked Joshua is a disgrace. So now only bum fights that air on ESPN get talked about on the air? you ESPN

Comment

Working...
              X