Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: I Like Mikey Garcia's Chances To Shock Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Mikey does have a shot. It will all come down to keeping a cool head under pressure. Spence is young and strong, but dare I say predictable? If Mikey does not have the legs to stay mobile though he will get in trouble. Carrying the extra pounds will tire him out more though. I see this fight as a 60-40 for Spence. If Mikey was fighting Crawford, it would be 90-10 in Crawford's favor.
    More predictable than Mikey? Mikey is hella predictable albeit really really good at what he does.

Comment

Mikey Garcia truly believes that he is a better fighter than Spence. Their face off seemed to show that he has the edge in confidence. I don't know what's going on with Errol Spence but I didn't like how reactive he was to everything that Mikey Garcia said. It seems as if there is some doubt creeping in. Maybe he has struggled to cut weight. He was just a little too irritable and wishy washy with his statements. Over thinking maybe. Mikey Garcia is as confident as if he was fighting a 135 pound opponent. I can't wait to see how it transfers into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
        not a chance you dumb puppet. your biased to hell and back you can't see reality but you'll get your reality check so enough!
        Mikey will probably be #1 p4p next week. And the NEW!!!
        Wait and see, bra

Comment

Teddy needs to lay off the caffeine. Same idiot who said Zab would beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
            Mikey will probably be #1 p4p next week. And the NEW!!!
            Wait and see, bra
            Want to bet on it, pu55y?

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
              Mikey Garcia truly believes that he is a better fighter than Spence. Their face off seemed to show that he has the edge in confidence. I don't know what's going on with Errol Spence but I didn't like how reactive he was to everything that Mikey Garcia said. It seems as if there is some doubt creeping in. Maybe he has struggled to cut weight. He was just a little too irritable and wishy washy with his statements. Over thinking maybe. Mikey Garcia is as confident as if he was fighting a 135 pound opponent. I can't wait to see how it transfers into the ring.
              Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Mikey will K.O Spence, brutally.
                You tend to pick the losers in past fights carnal.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                  I think this will be much closer than people think. It's not like Spence will just have his way. Mikey is too skilled and he'll bang hard enough at the new weight to stop Spence from marching forward at will. Brook was managing to land on Spence and I'd say that Mikey has got more tools and better ring craft than he has. I feel it's going the full 12.
                  I agree with you somewhat. However Mikey won't have the length or strength to deal with Spence like Brook. Remember Spence ate Brooks best shots and kept pressing the action. If Garcia has a chance, it will be a points win where he boxes on the outside.

Comment

Mixed message / content. Goes from mentioning Mexicans to anyone. I have witnessed Teddy favor fighters of every race and been wrong. STFU or make sense.

Comment

The problem with this is Mikey is not a fast fleet footed fighter. He is a plotter. He better also hit as hard as they say he does or Spence wont respect him and walk right through him

Comment

Working...
                      X